Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 466votes)

Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru Kamo Shirenai

Alt Names: alt うちの娘の為ならば、俺はもしかしたら魔王も倒せるかもしれないalt ถ้าเพื่อลูกสาวแล้วล่ะก็ต่อให้ต้องกำจัดจอมมารผมก็จะทำalt För min dotter kanske jag till och med klarar av att besegra demonkungenalt Für meine Tochter, wäre ich vielleicht sogar in der Lage den Dämonenkönig zu besiegenalt For My Daughter, I Might Even Be Able to Defeat the Demon Kingalt Por mi hija, yo incluso podría derrotar al rey demonioalt UchiMusume
Author: Chirolu
Artist: Hota
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureCooking CookingDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: He met a girl. A young girl branded with the mark of a criminal. That was the beginning of everything. "Crap, my girl's so cute" This is the story of the two who became an overly protective guardian and an adopted child, changing relationships, and furthermore until how that relationship evolves.

adapted from the web/light novel series of the same name

Japanese Webnovel Raw:
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n5530cf/

Webnovel Translation Info:
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/if-its-for-my-daughter-id-even-defeat-a-demon-lord/
Go to Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru Kamo Shirenai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raw? New Window NormanDFang
  • 0 Replies

651 Comments

After reading this I'm thinking of what word best describes it.

Idiotic.

The plot is forced to the point of stupidity. There is no explanation of his decision, no buildup towards his resolution, no conflict of emotions, nothing to showcase or acknowledge the immense responsibility that taking care of a child implies.
Instead we get a character that finds a lost girl in the forest, and decides to keep her as a sort of pet. He's found her so now she's his. And his reasoning goes; "She's cute so I'm her dad now."
What if she'd been an ugly troll-baby?
It's just a matter of time before...

Spoiler

I don't see the problem. She's a cute loli. Who would want to adopt an ugly troll/orc loli? 

The MC knows what the priorities are.

After reading this I'm thinking of what word best describes it.

Idiotic.

The plot is forced to the point of stupidity. There is no explanation of his decision, no buildup towards his resolution, no conflict of emotions, nothing to showcase or acknowledge the immense responsibility that taking care of a child implies.
Instead we get a character that finds a lost girl in the forest, and decides to keep her as a sort of pet. He's found her so now she's his. And his reasoning goes; "She's cute so I'm her dad now."
What if she'd been an ugly troll-baby?
It's just a matter of time before...

Spoiler

Spoiler

looks promising...

Any similar manga please ?

What?The MC is not a reincarnated japanese because........reasons,and there is not "isekai" word in the title?

Just for that i will follow this.

MidoriKitzune
Jul 31 2016 12:44 PM

We must all be proactive and stop the One Direction cancer before it spreads.

We should "cut it off at its source", so to speak...

Edit: For legal reasons, I would like to say that I am not endorsing anything. Like, at all.

... i got some scissors to cut of they're recording cables.

Just in case.

186x9c.jpg

Oh god I miss taking care of my daughter when she was this young. Now she's all grown up and is a fan of 1 direction.....where did I go wrong!?!?!

We must all be proactive and stop the One Direction cancer before it spreads.

We should "cut it off at its source", so to speak...

Edit: For legal reasons, I would like to say that I am not endorsing anything. Like, at all.

1 chapter is more than enough for me to follow this

how long does it take for the demon lord to show up?

There's no way to read this shit, look at these double pags wtf.

Then don't read it, meanwhile the rest of us will read it without whining.

After reading around 40 chapters of Web Novel, there still wasn't sexual relation between them... So fingers crossed!

That's... too bad- I mean... a deep story doesn't need fanservice.

After reading around 40 chapters of Web Novel, there still wasn't sexual relation between them... So fingers crossed!

Praise the lord.

Once again i was reminded of my age....

Spoiler

Is this another one of those Japanese propaganda where they tell you to procreate and raise beautiful children ?

Hmm.. the art is too cute for me,

The art should be able to portray the 'dark' aspect well to further emphasize the heartwarming moments

This is so cute but goddammit Japan stop it with this Electra complex with surrogate fathers. I want to see a happy father and adoptive daughter that can live together without fucking.

Well there's nothing implying they'll be in a sexual relationship... yet. And judging by the title, it probably is gonna be just parental... hopefully.

This could be a long time favorite for me if it avoids the non-paternal love paths a lot of Japanese works do.

"<R15> If you are under 15 years of age move , please. This work contains the [cruel depiction]." from http://ncode.syosetu.com/n5530cf/Light Novel makes it hopeful.

Now I'm off to hunt down a translated version. https://konobuta.wordpress.com/translations/uchimusume/

There's no way to read this shit, look at these double pags wtf.

I wish it would stay as father and daughter relationship cause I had trauma about father and daughter cough.... cough... "usagi drop" .... cough relationship....

This is so cute but goddammit Japan stop it with this Electra complex with surrogate fathers. I want to see a happy father and adoptive daughter that can live together without fucking.

that wouldnt draw as much audience as this

Raftalia disagrees.

Well, to be fair, in Raphtalia case, she already became an adult before Naofumi even ages, plus she spend most of her screentime in her adult form anyway.

Frankly, i say it was weirder if after all of that Naofumi still sees Raphtalia as a daughter, Hell i say he didn't even act all that fatherly when Raphtalia is still in her child form to me.

Crap...Gotta Bail

pedobear.gif

x86AKz8.png

Raftalia disagrees.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics