Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 140votes)

NeNeNe

Alt Names: alt ねねねalt 呐呐呐alt Nen Ne no Ne
Author: Otousan
Artist: Hagiwara Daisuke
Genres: Historical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In order to benefit their families, Koyuki (Age 16) was wed to Shin (Age 37). Despite the large age gap, both are exceedingly inexperienced in the matters of love, so they never quite know how to act around each other. To make matters worse, Shin is forbidden from being physically involved with Koyuki until she turns 20. In this environment, how will they form a proper husband-wife relationship?
Go to NeNeNe Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I SHOULD have known... this is another daisuke New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

102 Comments

The mask remind me of Gin.. followed.

The More You Know: 52% of marriages in the world are arranged marriages(yes, here and now); also, there is no concrete evidence that arranged marriages are any more or less happy than "love" marriages.

More than 50% of the world's population are in two countries, which as it just so happens practise arranged marriages. Bit of a biased statistic if you ask me.

Now there's a manga where the bride is deflowered on the wedding night because her husband isn't impotent and spineless.

Yeah. Made to have sex with a man she literally met earlier that day. That would have been really cringey and off-putting if they hadn't come to love each other shortly after, and if he hadn't happened to be a great guy.

Hakuoro why are you here

Also followed because it reminds me with A Demotion Isn't That Bad but with bigger age gap.

Hakuoro got bored with nekomimi, and wanting a normal human feature.

And yes, I know how ironic my avatar is.

Reminds me of "XXXholic" as well as "Mahou Tsukai no Yome", with a bit more of a romantic focus. 

>arranged marriages

>the standard of every culture for the past 5000 years

>normally tragic

The More You Know: 52% of marriages in the world are arranged marriages(yes, here and now); also, there is no concrete evidence that arranged marriages are any more or less happy than "love" marriages.

Now there's a manga where the bride is deflowered on the wedding night because her husband isn't impotent and spineless.

ayyy...like that manga. really wish they just continue it. =w=

I was getting a little frustrated with their embarrassment all the time, but the more I think about it the more I guess I get it? I mean, even though she's a normal teen who's libido is starting to kick in for her husband she doesn't want to be seen as too forward. Also, even though he's a guy whose body is responding in a very normal way to his wife he doesn't want to die. But they're married!! They could take it slow, and stay legal/proper, and still not be that embarrassed. 

Hakuoro why are you here

Also followed because it reminds me with A Demotion Isn't That Bad but with bigger age gap.

I'm always a bit of a sucker for arranged marriages that work out. Given how tragic these normally are, reading something cute like this makes me happy.

>arranged marriages
>the standard of every culture for the past 5000 years
>normally tragic

Empirically the thing considered "tragic" is a marriage based on love. Because if you look at statistics , one party is either executed or forced to watch as their lover gets knocked up by some feudal lord. Women don't have it much better, being abandoned by their lover of higher social status and forced to raise their bastard until the discussion of inheritance comes up.

I'm always a bit of a sucker for arranged marriages that work out. Given how tragic these normally are, reading something cute like this makes me happy.

cant touch her until she is 20? What is this a modern day rules and regulation in a historical setting lol

Yeah, chances are he's either dead or she's infertile by the time she makes it to 20.

cant touch her until she is 20? What is this a modern day rules and regulation in a historical setting lol

Assuming the reference to the west indicates this is set post Sakoku during the Meiji period, the Genpuku coming of age ceremony which recognised you as an adult and occurred anytime between the ages 10 and 20 would have been at this point almost entirely phased out and replaced with Seijin shiki which set the age at 20 and was formally enforced in 1876.

Yeah... Frankly, both characters talk like modern teenagers, but we made the decision to add a bit of "in-period" English.

Man this is so effing good, so cute and fluffy, thanks~~

Wow, I was expecting a shitstorm about pedophilia or some other shit in the comment section. I'm pleasantly surprised.

DRAGOOONNSSSSS!!! also TSP is the best \o/

we

ll, im sure its only written so because now its the end of the month anyway.

right?

I think the point is that it's a monthly series either way.

so fluffly~

> found another good comfy romance manga
> reading till end of page, before when i want to manga info and click follow
> "See you next month"

253.jpg

we

ll, im sure its only written so because now its the end of the month anyway.

right?

Needs more "Ne"
> found another good comfy romance manga
> reading till end of page, before when i want to manga info and click follow
> "See you next month"

253.jpg
TSP thx This is pure sweet diabetic Followed
These kids are so cute

guy with a mask? followed

Hakuoro why are you here

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics