Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 169votes)

Maid kara Haha ni Narimashita

Alt Names: alt メイドから母になりましたalt From Maid to Mother
Author: Seiya Yuuzuki
Artist: Asuka Tsukimoto
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A high school girl reincarnates in another world as Lily. While she occasionally reminisces about her past life, she is now a maid who spends her days traveling and working in various homes. One day, the court magician Leonard suddenly requests that she acts as a mother for his adopted daughter Jill.

http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/594000134/
Go to Maid kara Haha ni Narimashita Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

227 Comments

Why, I seems recalled have read stories about girl hit by card died and reincarnated in fantasy world...

edit: never mind, a lot people have mention it better.

This is good enough without the reborn subplot....why the reborn whyyy

I think reborn subplot is an easy way to explain the protagonists modern day perspective and sensibilities.  Being able to look at the fantasy world through the same eyes as the reader and connect to them is a plus too.  It's so often used to the point it's now considered it's own sub-genre. Unfortunately it's also a crutch of poor authors to do Mary-sue/Gary-sue wish fulfillment hack job stories, the OP pro-tags with harems are some of the worse offenders of this nonsense.

The next big reincarnation title:

"I was run over by a truck and got reincarnated into a new world as a god, so I'll build an otherworldly harem for myself and have sex with billions of women for eternity!"

And the MC reincarnated into bigger tank? cool

or reincarnated as a train and named thomas xD

There is some (sort of) Fanfic in RRL or NU forum, similar stories about what you said.

ALL I WANT IS SOMEONE GETTING GRINDED BY A TANK, A STORY WHERE THE MC GETTING KILLED BY A TANK (APC is okay too).
FUCK WITH CIVILIAN VEHICLE.

And the MC reincarnated into bigger tank? cool

You know, with all these reincarnation stories, now I wanna see a story about a guy who was run over by a truck and reincarnates into a bigger truck and goes out looking for revenge.

There is some (sort of) Fanfic in RRL or NU forum, similar stories about what you said.

TRUCK-SAN FAILED ME!!!! HE LET CAR-SAN OVERTAKE HIM AND STOLE HIS ONE AND ONLY PURPOSE!! except for transporting goods.

btw i hope all those people hit by a vehicle especially truck-san have a fun life in a magical world. and please share your stories, you might become a legendary singer with a magical band, or might as well became an adventurer then took an arrow in the knee.

ALL I WANT IS SOMEONE GETTING GRINDED BY A TANK, A STORY WHERE THE MC GETTING KILLED BY A TANK (APC is okay too).
FUCK WITH CIVILIAN VEHICLE.

TRUCK-SAN FAILED ME!!!! HE LET CAR-SAN OVERTAKE HIM AND STOLE HIS ONE AND ONLY PURPOSE!! except for transporting goods.

btw i hope all those people hit by a vehicle especially truck-san have a fun life in a magical world. and please share your stories, you might become a legendary singer with a magical band, or might as well became an adventurer then took an arrow in the knee.

ooh...from /ak/ scans...whatever..i don't need to read the synopsis and the title..just instant follow...

You know, with all these reincarnation stories, now I wanna see a story about a guy who was run over by a truck and reincarnates into a bigger truck and goes out looking for revenge.

Easier to explain why she got a different values compared to other people, also explains why she can do her job better than other maids (because she's used to chore and maids in this other world are probably not trained to be as competent).

Literally remove the first page

truck-chan again AHAHAHAHAHA ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You don't know that... it could have just as easily been a slow moving tractor...

Actually, someone said it was a car. Yep, a car, completely new and entirely different.

truck-chan again AHAHAHAHAHA ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Insta Followed :D

LOL ^^
At least its not a truck >.<

Spoiler

lets see what happen next ^^

Truck - kun will have his way

LOL ^^
At least its not a truck >.<

Spoiler

lets see what happen next ^^

Seems everyone wants to be reborn these days.

I think it's an unecessary plot device. I like fantasies without any connection with the "real" world.

Truck-san has leveled up!
Truck-san learned "Reincarnate target as maid"!

Seems nice, followed mmm...

Mc : P-police!! Over here!!

hmm interesting

Seems everyone wants to be reborn these days.

based on the 1st chapter it should have medical, slice of life, and shoujo

It involves Maids.... Insta Follow

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics