Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 63votes)

Grimoire x Reverse - Tensei Kishin Roumantan

Alt Names: alt グリモワール×リバース〜転生鬼神浪漫譚〜alt Grimoire x Reverse ~Reincarnated Demon Romance Tale~alt Grimore x Reverse - Tensei Kishin Roumantanalt [월간]그리모어X리버스
Author: Aifuji Yuu
Artist: Nekometaru
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: [It’s a familiar dungeon.]
Inside a medium-boss room of an RPG game that he played again and again until he can get there with his eyes closed.

Waiting for a hero, a demon who exists only to be defeated, got his former life memory revived.

Knowing that, in his previous life, he was a nothing-special college student-

Continuing to stay as a to-be-defeated mid-boss is a no.

The determined him, decided to defeat the boss and escape the dungeon.
Go to Grimoire x Reverse - Tensei Kishin Roumantan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Grimoire x Reverse Raw's n Stuff New Window Izaya ∞
  • 0 Replies

40 Comments

I am not a "goo lord" just a Koru. If you're talking about the description, that was stolen from here http://www.novelupdates.com/series/grimoire-x-reverse-reincarnated-demon-romance-tale/

Lol that was rather embarrassing. It looks like the second chapter was a lot better though. The phrasing in the first chapter was a bit awkward.

Seemed like a pointless little detour... oh well on to chapter 3! My twitter is the best place to get updates on grimoire @Koru_tan

I'm enjoying this even though I don't see anything from the description yet. The characters are fun and it has an interesting hook at the end of the chapter. 

Is that foxgirl wearing the same uniform as those soldiers?

Story looks good enough, but please get a proofreader soon goo lord. It's barely passable as is.

I am not a "goo lord" just a Koru. If you're talking about the description, that was stolen from here http://www.novelupdates.com/series/grimoire-x-reverse-reincarnated-demon-romance-tale/

Story looks good enough, but please get a proofreader soon good lord. It's barely passable as is.

Has anyone  read the light novel and if so is the story well written in your opinion?

Is this another adaptation of LN mmm...~?

That is right this one is just like goblin slayer it come out at the same year as the novel got published

Is this another adaptation of LN mmm...~?

Hello good comic yes.

Shameless plug: My website - koruchan.webs.com or follow me on Twitter @Koru_tan

Fox girl is adorable O_O

Agreed.

Description looks interesting.

Even more than the first chapter itself... weird :^)

I want mofu mofu to that fox girl

Fox girl is adorable O_O

Description looks interesting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics