Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 77votes)

Ouji-sama Nante Iranai

Alt Names: alt 王子さまなんていらないalt Pangeran? Nggak Butuh!alt We Don't Need a Prince
Author: Harushion
Artist: Harushion
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The girl who loves peacefulness, Yukino. One day she met a mysterious bishoujo, Nobara. Ever since that day, Yukino’s feelings has been on a roller coaster ride! This is the story about the youthful girls who live in the school dormitories

Original Webtoon: http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=16443
Go to Ouji-sama Nante Iranai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

154 Comments

They don't need a (Sh)ouji-sama

Even the title foreshadow his failure.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I'm glad you mention that "title foreshadowing" XD

Mr. Relative, welcome to the story, enjoy your stay. Please remember our rule: we DON'T need a prince. Thank you.

They don't need a (Sh)ouji-sama

Even the title foreshadow his failure.

"Fate must really be on my side"

Yeah... ehm, no...

How can you drop something like a notebook? xD

Mr. Relative, welcome to the story, enjoy your stay. Please remember our rule: we DON'T need a prince. Thank you.

And this is exactly the same back story of Ichinose Kotomi (orphaned genius girl) in Clannad.  Parents died on daughter's birthday when they were trying to come home to see her so girl blames herself.  Incidentally, the birthday present mentioned is a teddy bear in both stories.

Well, if you're going to swipe material, might as well swipe from the best.

And this is exactly the same back story of Ichinose Kotomi (orphaned genius girl) in Clannad.  Parents died on daughter's birthday when they were trying to come home to see her so girl blames herself.  Incidentally, the birthday present mentioned is a teddy bear in both stories.

But enough about that.  Yukino x Nobara, so Nobara can have a mom and dad again.  And a little brother and sisters.

It's a common trope. It happened in a few other LNs, one of which I've read... but saying which one might be spoiler in itself, since the player doesn't know most of the things the girls' pasts unless he goes into their route. And boy, that girl had the worst birthday - seeing her father and mother get killed by a speeding car in front of her, and blaming herself for being selfish for the rest of her life.

Next Depelopment :
Suddenly a Flying Fuckton of Feels Appeared
I Hope My Heart are Enough To Hit By Shitload of Feels

I came here for the yuri not for the feels!!! And yeah, definitely got some Clannad vibes there :P

If it follows the more cliche development.

Spoiler

But enough about that.  Yukino x Nobara, so Nobara can have a mom and dad again.  And a little brother and sisters.

Well, shit. I thought we were gonna get some sad story about how her parents were always busy and she was often left alone. But nope. Instead her parents are dead, and they died on her birthday. I am very impressed with this development. I bet she blames herself for some sad and somewhat plausible reason.

If it follows the more cliche development.

Spoiler

Well, shit. I thought we were gonna get some sad story about how her parents were always busy and she was often left alone. But nope. Instead her parents are dead, and they died on her birthday. I am very impressed with this development. I bet she blames herself for some sad and somewhat plausible reason.

You called it.

Well that escalated quickly

When Yukino asked Nobara "You have a place you want to take me to, right?":

My head's telling me "LOVE HOTEL"

My kokoro's telling me "visiting parents' graves"

Why does the kokoro always win T_T.

Next chapter: "Papa, mama, please meet my wife."

Seem like I have seen a similar plot like that but it just sad thought, probably something like hurry to celebrate they daughter birthday and accident happens well it's getting dark.

Well... fuck. And it is also her birthday...

Well... fuck. And it is also her birthday...

Shit just got real there... definitely didnt expect something like this (intentionally avoiding spoilers)

Author is good. I kind of miss that girl. xD

Yet another ship is set to sail, very sweet.

What a ridiculous and contrived conflict.

So just like Real Life?

What a ridiculous and contrived conflict.

Caek... -ism? o_0

Hate because she's not looking at you specially...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics