Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 73votes)

Backstreet Girls

Alt Names: alt 后街女孩alt バックストリートガールズalt Back Street Girls - Washira Idol Hajimemashitaalt Back Street Girls わしらアイドル始めました。
Author: Jasmine Gyuh
Artist: Jasmine Gyuh
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender Bender
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A group of 3 yakuza failed their boss for the last time. After messing up an important job, the boss gives them 2 choices: Honorably committing suicide, or go to Thailand to get a sex reassignment surgery in order to becomes "female" idols. After a gruesome year long training to become idols, they successfully debut, with overwhelming popularity, much to their dismay. This is where their tragedy truly begins.
Go to Backstreet Girls Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

63 Comments

What will be funniest will be if they mashup Idol manga tropes with Yakuza manga tropes to the very end.

Keep them afraid of the boss, but have them gradually become girly and fashion conscious. Have them seeking revenge against the boss, but falling in love with one of the young lieutenants. Show them becoming popular, but forced to take part in violent crimes.

Ideally at the series end, the boss should be apprehended by the police and the Yakuza big bosses should order them all terminated to avoid embarrassment. The last page could have them dying at the hands of some famous manga assassin. Their final words should be bemoaning variously the waste of their jewelry and expensive fashions or how their boyfriends will miss them.

You are sick, do you know that?

I'm going to read this because someone wrote "Worse than SAO" under alternate names. You better not disappoint me.
Read summaru: ".. this is the kind of strange shit i like, followed"

What will be funniest will be if they mashup Idol manga tropes with Yakuza manga tropes to the very end.

Keep them afraid of the boss, but have them gradually become girly and fashion conscious. Have them seeking revenge against the boss, but falling in love with one of the young lieutenants. Show them becoming popular, but forced to take part in violent crimes.

Ideally at the series end, the boss should be apprehended by the police and the Yakuza big bosses should order them all terminated to avoid embarrassment. The last page could have them dying at the hands of some famous manga assassin. Their final words should be bemoaning variously the waste of their jewelry and expensive fashions or how their boyfriends will miss them.

boy, this is ridiculous but I can't stop laughing

I can't decide what's funnier, that they went to Thailand to get a sex changing operation (mother of stereotypes ffs), that it turned out so great, that their songs have that yakuza moe appeal, or that the yakuza boss is turning into a devoted songwriter

and then there's their facial expressions

That feeling when you can't even say anything even though people that care of you gonna part with you. Hilarious!

Ok seriously! This manga is going too....

Spoiler

Idols, men among men /o/ !
Mouahahaha ! I think I'm having way too much fun with this *so tragic !* story...
Thanks for TL !

They need to embrace the "ex-yankee idol" gimmick. They can fill a niche and not change who they are too much.

bad

Wow that is way past just sex reassignment surgery, seems they even had bone structure completely changed.

Yay new chapter :D Thanks a Million 

ROFL this is hilarious! I wonder if the boss will "rent" his idol too later :))

The boss is one smart ass Yakuza to use his henchmen as money maker like that mmm...~!

Principal?

Ass-man, he is an ass

Is this an actual attempt at commentary on the awful working conditions in the idol industry and the very high demands idol have on them to act a certain way?

It could be. Or it could be just a story where a bunch of yakuza badasses have to act like idols.

Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.

Is this an actual attempt at commentary on the awful working conditions in the idol industry and the very high demands idol have on them to act a certain way?

Principal?

little-mermaid-more-gif.gif

Wow that was hilarious, "Asshole! What do you mean by "Kyaa" ? "

Backstreets back, alright!

I've had this. Stuck in my head. All day long.

Backstreets back, alright!

Det-de-di-det-deh-di-duh...   :  (

Funny reading!! :-)

This is stupid. 
This is Bizarre and there's no way I'll- Hey. Hey hand stop! Stop don't press the-
Followed

Really. Is a follow button even necessary? I'd say it's AUTOFOLLOW.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics