Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 30votes)

W Change!!

Alt Names: alt 大小姐當家alt Wチェンジ!!
Author: Matsuba Hiro
Artist: Matsuba Hiro
Genres: Action ActionRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High-school student Kisaragi Maki has one dream: to be a normal wife. She’s part of a Yakuza family known as Group Kisaragi and her father is the third generation of the group - and he wants Maki to be the fourth generation! But Maki isn’t a ‘normal high school student’. She has a split personality which gets her into all sorts of trouble. Can Maki achieve her dream of being a ‘normal wife’?

Prequel:

> Change 2
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/change-2-r3414 )
Go to W Change!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

33 Comments

I enjoy this one. Although it's shoujo, it doesn't spend so much time with the characters acting weepy and ineffectual that it becomes offputting to readers who aren't fans of the genre generally (like myself). Maki's Yakuza personality is a can of high-grade whoopass just waiting to explode when she gets pushed to far, so that's fun too.
You know, this is really not half bad. The premise is pretty cliche, but the plot moves along nicely, spins out enough complications but not too many to keep track of, and the main characters have, hrm, not depth exactly, but enough substance to have some internal conflict. And when Maki gets going she kicks butt pretty deuced well.
Change 123 is pretty good, although I didn't like the ending that well. Another good one with the split personality theme is "Othello". There are a few manga called Othello; this one is by Ikezawa Satomi. It's a shoujo and not so action oriented--the main personality is very wimpy, and while the split kicks serious butt for her, it's not what you'd call serious fighting. It's interesting because at first you wonder why the split personality doesn't just take over and live her life--she kicks ass, is fun to be around, has oceans of confidence--but the split is eventually forced to face her own limitations as well; she has no depth, few interests, very little patience for the day to day reality of living a life.
I agree, I still read Change 123 every once in a while. In contrast, this story deals a lot more with her romantic feelings. This manga will most likely end the same way, something I have no problem seeing again.
Dissociative identity disorder aka "split personalities" is used as an element in many fictional works, though it's quite popular in manga and anime for some reason.
"Change 123" is by far the best series I've read which dealt with this concept:
However be warned, it's pretty epic.
It has a prequel titled Change 2
I'm heavily influenced by Crazy Tokyo Paradise.
The only thing I wish now is that she's more accepting of her other personality and her violent self has more show time.
this is kinda similar to Vampire Rosario? o.o

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics