Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 38votes)

Hime No Dameshi

Alt Names: alt ヒメの惰飯alt Hime's Bad Eating Habits
Author: Nikaidou Kou
Artist: Nikaidou Kou
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Hime No Dameshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

96 Comments

THICC

UHHHHHHH THICKERRRRRRR

Looks like this is going to be an another food eating manga about everyday food ^^ 
Looking forward to the next chapter ^^

I'm in >.<

P.S,
I wonder what happen to Isekai Izakaya manga..

Everything goes with rice. Soup, noodles, meat, vegetables, seafood, egg, crackers, soy sauce, chili sauce, mayonnaise, just name it.

By the way, who on earth measure the water precisely when you cook instant noodles?

SquigglesJP really got some nice taste when it comes to new scanlating project. :D

Chubby girl with glasses happily eating food mmm...~?
Followed, thanks SquigglesJP for the scanlation mmm...~!

specifically leftover rice in noodle soup.

its normal to have leftover soup and leftover soup, but apparently if u just ate some noodles and have some soup left, adding leftover rice to it is a sign of lack of money

It's also a sign of gluttony. Here's a saying I was told once "People who're hungry eat the noodles. People who like the taste mix in rice."

...this was paraphrased, but the message still stands.

Adding rice to the soup just makes you eat more calories, salt, carbs, etc. It does taste really good though......

you mean putting rice or putting leftover rice?

i remember on my coin pinching days i inserted leftover rice to my soup. and used leftover soup as sauce for rice.

specifically leftover rice in noodle soup.

its normal to have leftover soup and leftover soup, but apparently if u just ate some noodles and have some soup left, adding leftover rice to it is a sign of lack of money

in my country, it has connotation of poverty or atleast lack of money

you mean putting rice or putting leftover rice?

i remember on my coin pinching days i inserted leftover rice to my soup. and used leftover soup as sauce for rice.

oddly enough, i never thought to put rice in the soup...  Sounds pretty good

its a very nice thing, but have different connotations in different countries i think.

in my country, it has connotation of poverty or atleast lack of money

Chubster with pigtails and glasses?
When I think about what that would look like irl...
Brrr

but i thought asians (no racism intended) with rice-centric culture doing that all the time... to avoid getting choked when swallowing and soften the strong flavor, they usually mix and/or put their rice in their soup and/or pour the soup over the rice, either its vegetable soup or meat stew...  

they said its only good if the soup and/or stew has strong flavor especially if its very salty and/or very spicy... 

Spoiler

Same

This girl knows how to eat.
In my country, Chia mixes well with pretty much anything because it has a very mild flavor, almost imperceptible. It's a hit in yogurt and most lacteous, though I prefer the former.
Rice dipped in whatever's left over of food is also great, because rice also has a very mild flavor, and rice absorbs most of what's left if you let it sit there for a small bit.
10/10 followed.

waifu material right there

Food, kinda relatable and kinda erotic and cute, bonus point for twintail. This is pretty good.

Cute ^^ I like girls like this

Chubby girl eating food follow...

dat cover page... o_O

Umu, yummy food, and another woman with the same age as me? I can relate to her ;-;

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics