Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 204votes)

The Vanisher King and his 12 Starlight Maidens

Alt Names: alt 괴멸왕과 12인의 별의 무녀alt Kaimetsu Ou to Juuninin no Hoshi no Mikoalt Kaimetsuou to 12-nin no Hoshi no Mikoalt 怪灭王与12人的星之巫女alt 怪滅王と12人の星の巫女
Author: Nanasuke
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After saving a loli devil, Yomikadou Meijirou discovers that he was born with the Seal of Solomon on his tongue, a special power that allows him to control all forms of sorcery and devils. He also discovers that he will die in three years as every use of his power uses up his lifespan.

He is told that the only way to save himself is to establish a contract with the twelve Starlight Maidens who were born with a special sign somewhere on their body, and to do so he must lick their sign with his tongue where his sign is located.

The MC then begins living alone with a loli devil in his room while seeking out the twelve Starlight Maidens to lick the signs on their bodies.
Go to The Vanisher King and his 12 Starlight Maidens Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window odin007
  • 0 Replies

212 Comments

Somehow I'm getting a Trinity Seven vibe from this series.

Are you seriously asking that?

It would help if the uploader bothered to include the description.

>no description

Is this another one of those "loser MC gets a harem" series?

Are you seriously asking that?

>no description

Is this another one of those "loser MC gets a harem" series?

That huge first chapter was the reason I didn't translate this like... six(?) months ago, glad someone finally did.

The huge first chapter of Akame ga Kill was the reason I didn't translate it, like... five years ago. I'm not so glad that MangaStream ended up nabbing it : |...

(True story)

You're welcome btw :D

Art and humour are great. Also, none of the characters are tedious so, instafollow.

Chapter 1, 82 pages, just the fact that someone is going to translate chapters that long is more than enough reason to read this.

It does get shorter after the first chapter, but it looks like it's doing pretty well in Japan. The first six chapters went up for free on a few sites to promote it and it's been fun to read so far.

That huge first chapter was the reason I didn't translate this like... six(?) months ago, glad someone finally did.

I wonder in which interesting parts the marks will be on the other girls.

seems a bit generic but good. 

Chapter 1, 82 pages, just the fact that someone is going to translate chapters that long is more than enough reason to read this.

Interesting world, relatively interesting MC, decent character design (I have a weakness for weapon girls it seems...). Let's see how this manga plays out!

Katana Girls are my greatest weakness... Time to follow!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics