Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 33votes)

Dullahan-chan is Head Over Heels

Alt Names: alt デュラハンちゃんは首ったけalt Dullahan-chan wa Kubittakealt There's something about Dullahan-chan
Author: Kimura Mitsuhiro
Artist: Kimura Mitsuhiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I'm Dullahan Itoshino. A normal girl who can take her head off. From today on I'll be a middle schooler! I hope I'll get closer to my destined one~ but sometimes my heart suddenly beats faster, I want to run away, and my body and mind feel torn apart... is this the thing called "puberty" I wonder? Heart(head) and body apart, story about puberty and love, start!
Go to Dullahan-chan is Head Over Heels Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

30 Comments

I mean, I like this manga but I don't like it. It's a gag manga, obviously, but the characters themselves, I believe, are the main weakpoint. With many manga these days, characters feel a lot more "trope"ish. With this one, the MC feels like a watered down sprite. It has some flavor, but it's obvious something's missing. And I feel like the author really missed something by making the MC so... ironically normal.

That aside, I'm going to keep reading this.

Not sure why people are complaining, I liked it.

Just a minor note - translation for "yankee" is "delinquent". Otherwise we'd be led to think that the teacher went on a racist crime spree against Americans.

well, you know... i can't really put some fingers in it but i think its a lil bit off... from the art to the story... the hell with the neck? its more like a mannequin with severed head and totally not manga-esque at all... dullahan from toraneko f**klore and d***-chan wa kata***** is much more preferable...  

no introduction about the characters or settings... its like...  

He: What is Love?

She: I love you

(We) Spectator: HUUUUHHHHH???!!!  

but who am i to complain? that said, after reading 1,5 chapter, i decided to quit...

It's weird and cute, love it!

This is terrible. I could only read 4 chapters before I had to stop out of disgust.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics