Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 131votes)

Kami-sama no Iutoori (FUJIMURA Akeji)

Alt Names: alt As God of Death Dictates (Fujimura Akeji)alt As The God of Death Dictates (Fujimura Akeji)alt 神さまの言うとおり (藤村緋二alt 诚如神之所说alt Kamisama no Iu Toori (Fujimura Akeji)alt Kamisama no Iutoori (Fujimura Akeji)alt Like God Says
Author: Kaneshiro Muneyuki
Artist: Fujimura Akeji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports SportsSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takahata Shun's day at high school begins just as normal and boring as ever, but it doesn't end that way. After his teacher's head explodes, he and his classmates find themselves forced to play children's games, such as Daruma ga Koronda (a game like Red Light/Green Light), with deadly stakes. With no idea who is behind this mysterious deadly game session, and no way of knowing when it will finally end, the only thing Shun and other students can do is keep trying to win...

> Continued in Kami-sama no Iutoori Part 2
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kami-sama-no-iutoori-part-2-r8044 )
Go to Kami-sama no Iutoori (FUJIMURA Akeji) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Socio-Political Aspects of This Story Actually Happening New Window PervySageChuck
  • 11 Replies
Topic Kami-sama no Iutoori Live Action Movie Announced New Window PkmSilver
  • 0 Replies
Topic Absolutely horrible "comic" New Window truepurple
  • 11 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion - Kami-sama no Iutoori New Window Senjosama
  • 22 Replies
Topic In your opinion, who will survive? New Window WhimsicalShinigami
  • 8 Replies
Topic Lucky Dat New Window gameanytime
  • 0 Replies

149 Comments

well that was sad
Hmm still not sure which one Shun likes

Akimoto or Shouko.
Next release is in march? Can't wait...
Awesome Turtle :D
Oh yeah this manga is so epic
This series is the best
@Vigne try to do it without moving. Your body will move within a second of carrying the bag. the bag might be more than 2 kg who knows if the books were heavy or not.
anyway, this rocks. keep more coming, yeah :)
Wee.. That was nice.. XD Amazing unique series :D Nothing like than other shounen manga's that everyone that they introduce plays an important rule :D (This manga introduce other characters that live for a while then dies in an unexpected way)
This is amazing. LOL when that guy started whacking it in the lobby.
Hah, I couldn't stop laughing when dat rope was his dick.
This is damn sick and crazy but still really interesting.
Spoiler
OOH YEAH! OOH YEAH!
sooooo awesome.... keep it coming :D
forever alone doll level insane in chap 7
Shit just got way more interesting .... SHITBRIX
Shit just got real
wow this is interesting
tom and jerry powaa !
a wild psychopath appears!
When the cat catch the ball, i LOL...
wanna read more of it
^ Right, that's what I thought as well. This series is pretty cool...weird, but cool.
I think it was the fact the bag made her move when you had to stay perfectly still? ^
uh.... i don't think a bag is that heavy to make u die ....... i meant.... i can held a 2kg bag with my finger.... i hardly doubt that bag is even 0.5kg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics