Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 42votes)

Sundome!! Milky Way

Alt Names: alt すんどめ!! ミルキーウェイalt Sundome Milky Way
Author: Funatsu Kazuki
Artist: Funatsu Kazuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Sundome!! Milky Way Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

71 Comments

I'm not antagonizing you, I just said you were an idiot. Readers don't give a shit about quality dude, sorry. 

For the record, calling someone a "fucking idiot" is a prime definition of "antagonizing".

I'm not antagonizing you, I just said you were an idiot. Readers don't give a shit about quality dude, sorry.

This is a reason why some ppl stop doing manga coz of ppl like u

I really do like this Mangaka's art

This amount of autism is probably contagious. Might want to stop before you get your entire neighborhood evacuated.

I'm not antagonizing you, I just said you were an idiot.

Ok lol.

I mean...not like I lose anything. You, the readers, do since you're getting a product that isn't as high quality. But ok, antagonize me, whatever floats your boat. I wouldn't even be upset if it was a release ready version.

• Dvv likes this

You fucking idiot, you uploaded this shit online, don't expect people to obey you.

I mean...not like I lose anything. You, the readers, do since you're getting a product that isn't as high quality. But ok, antagonize me, whatever floats your boat. I wouldn't even be upset if it was a release ready version.

Man, that ain't even funny.
Then it would go on for 200+ chapters, make next to no story progress, and then never be finished.

So its fairy tail

Ok, the version that was dumped on /a/ was clearly marked as NOT QC'd. Please don't upload our work without our permission, especially if I've specifically marked it as incomplete.

You fucking idiot, you uploaded this shit online, don't expect people to obey you.

Ok, the version that was dumped on /a/ was clearly marked as NOT QC'd. Please don't upload our work without our permission, especially if I've specifically marked it as incomplete.

Spoiler

Then it would go on for 200+ chapters, make next to no story progress, and then never be finished.

Or get finished, but piss off everyone who bothered reading it.

And I'm still mad that his shit was officially picked up in English.

It's like that mermaid one. But with an alien.

Spoiler

Okay.  I lol'd way more than I should have at his shout out in the middle of public.  XD

Well, could be worse. Author could be Im Dal-young.

okay....let's add "ecchi" tag and "horror" tag...just in case we will ready the "Smut"tag...even more...the legendary "Hentai" tag including the detail tag.....i do hope we have a "Hentai mangaka" tag...lulz~~

what the fuck was this

Well, could be worse. Author could be Im Dal-young.

Time for this mangaka to explore another frontier for Japanese weird sex fantasy: ALIEN!!!

This is good. I wonder why this page is the blank.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics