Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 74votes)

360° Material

Alt Names: alt 360 Degrees Materialalt 360° 的存在alt 360° المادةalt 360°完美世界alt 360°マテリアル
Author: Minami Touko
Artist: Minami Touko
Genres: Romance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Taki is the cool yet strange guy in Mio's class. She bumps into him at the subway station after school and saves him after he almost gets pushed onto the tracks. The next day, he returns the favor by saving her from an incoming car. This marks the start of Mio's love.
Go to 360° Material Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic My lovely Marui New Window Degg13
  • 0 Replies
Topic What do you think?? New Window PaulineSuzuki95
  • 6 Replies

47 Comments

Thanks for the update! Nice to know this hasn't been forgotten. I agree with, well, everyone on the page here--it's a good, refreshing little manga with a nice feeling to it.

Aw Taki is so cute in this chapter ^^.

Overall chapter 11 was refreshing!

Best Spring ever~

@0935

As it turns out, translating is actually the least time consuming of all jobs involved. It's the cleaning, redrawing, and typesetting that takes up a lot of time.
Enter guy that has no chance of being canon with the girl but enters anyway
oh man i know how it feels to have a friend you have a crush on, you just have to try hard and supress those feelings until only the feeling of friendship remains. but being around them a lot makes it difficult
That's what I hate about having long differences between release dates. When a new chapter is released, I'll be like, "What was this about story about again? Who was that character again? What was it again?"

T_T If only I could translate.

For those who can, please don't hesitate.

Time to reread from chapter 1
uhhh oops wrong manga >.<
this manga is just so cute. kinda has that my girl manga feel.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/41509/360%C2%B0-material_v1_ch1_by_wildhope/29
... just had to say this but shes admiring him for his strength when all he did was pull a girl walking forward... the girl herself pulled a guy thats larger than her as he was falling forward after being pushed with force. id say her stopping his fall is a lot more impressive as a display of strength -.-
Yay! Thanks for the update~! I've been waiting ages, but it was worth it.

If only I could translate, I would totally apply. huhuhu. Need more of this manga!!!
I am the japanese translator that ran away.
*evil laugh*
Spoiler
we need a japanese translator for 360 material, plz apply at Lila Wolves or Kiss Scans
I hope for regular updates, because the story's lovely and the cast is plain charming (and even the vile exes have hilarious chibi faces)
So goooood.
This is a lovely manga, so sweet! I love their relationship, it's got a nice, natural pace to it. The characters all have depth. Taki, with his slightly offbeat, dreamer type character, makes a nice change from the typical shoujo hero. I like how it's not just about the romance but focuses on Mio's friendships, too. And her mother is so funny here.
naaaaw I like this manga. The main characters are just so nice!
Taki is just adorable~! I love how weird yet straightforward he is. This is a nice light read. I hope we could see more of it. :)
Spoiler
very relaxing. im glad i picked up this read. its really refreshing compared to the heart string pulling shoujos out there.
nice, relaxing story.
Sometimes I think the story progresses a little too slowly sometimes...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics