Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.87 - 61votes)

S Watari-san to M Mura-kun

Alt Names: alt S Watari and M Muraalt S渡さんとM村くん
Author: Hideki
Artist: Hideki
Genres: Romance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Intelligent and beautiful female high schooler Reika Sawatari and handsome and astute male high schooler Subaru Emura, both of whom with a certain fetish that nobody knows, have started their relationship after a certain event.
Go to S Watari-san to M Mura-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

61 Comments

Hey, you gotta give the manga props. Both characters know exactly what they want.

More surprised that this is actually popular, Japan do love fetishes.

dude is literally living the life

Hey, you gotta give the manga props. Both characters know exactly what they want.

Holy kuso. O_o
I... dont know what to say to this

oh?.....

Oh.....

OH!!!!.....

OH YEAH !!!!!!!

OH BABY YES!!!!!!

(_\ヽ
  \\ .Λ_Λ.
   \( ˇωˇ) 
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\F
   /  / \\A
   レ ノ   ヽ_つB
  / /U
  / /|L
 ( (ヽO
 | |、\U
 | 丿 \ ⌒)S
 | |  ) /
`ノ )   Lノ
(_/

*Insert "Heavy Panting" Here*

It seem the author still need to learn about S & M

Ah... he's happy, she's happy, nothing wrong here mmm...

At least he knows his priorities.
Spoiler

There's not really anywhere to go from here. I mean what else can happen except "girl is inhuman, boy takes it, repeat"? The characters are pretty unlikable so far. I'd have enjoyed it if the male lead was so masochistic that it threw the female lead off guard and flipped the roles, but that didn't happen even once.

Seems kinda pointless.

It's a gag comedy manga, so pretty much minimal development except from laughs and gags.

Back when this series was a Pixiv draft (it got popular and became serialized), the female lead actually had more emotions, such as panicking when the guy blackmails him. Oh and this.
Spoiler

S and M are always so terrible written

Sunstone

Never liked so called sadists that need someone to conform to their special needs. Giving people what they want is the exact opposite nature of sadistic. Blergh.

S and M are always so terrible written

Never liked so called sadists that need someone to conform to their special needs. Giving people what they want is the exact opposite nature of sadistic. Blergh.

Awww. I'd say that's love... I guess?

There's not really anywhere to go from here. I mean what else can happen except "girl is inhuman, boy takes it, repeat"? The characters are pretty unlikable so far. I'd have enjoyed it if the male lead was so masochistic that it threw the female lead off guard and flipped the roles, but that didn't happen even once.

Seems kinda pointless.

t9Kkt8h.jpg

Pretty much the same as every other shounen/seinen romance manga, except this one at least doesn't try to hide it. Give me a gender flipped ver already.

Please tell me it's a sarcasm, because I can't see what is so brutal in Nana to Kaoru, I would say funny version but certainly not less brutal

I like how the title is basically just a pun of their name: S(a)watari-san and em mura-kun.

ggkjq.gif

MFW the manga gets to the point. 

F O L L O W E D

This is utterly delightful!

Spoiler

Pretty much the same as every other shounen/seinen romance manga, except this one at least doesn't try to hide it. Give me a gender flipped ver already.

50 Shades of Grey.
Interesting character, but the male MC is masochist? Nah i won't follow it

Oh-ho. No holds barred. That's a bit of a surprise.

Following.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics