Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 30votes)

The Scholar Who Walks the Night

Alt Names: alt 夜行儒士alt Bameur Geonneun Seonbialt 밤을 걷는 선비alt Scholar of the Nightalt The Vampire of The Eastalt Thư Sinh Bóng Đêmalt Учёный, гулящий ночью
Author: Jo Joo Hee
Artist: Han Seung Hee
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Seong Yeol is a vampire scholar that has been hiding from people for many years, letting them believe that he is an old man with leprosy. The only person he lets enter his place is a smart bookseller, Yang Seon. Together they will try to fight against a conspiracy.
Go to The Scholar Who Walks the Night Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Drama New Window Ancient
  • 0 Replies

44 Comments

gaaah cliffhanger!

oh, she's really beautiful with her hair down

thanks for the update!

I like it soo much! Dying to read more >

everyone wants the pretty boy bookseller lol

the kdrama seemed stiff and over-dramatic

I think that's just kdramas in general. ;)

welp, looks like i'l see where this goes...

There is a kdrama, the manhwa came first.

Ah! So I was right! I prefer the manhwa so far... the kdrama seemed stiff and over-dramatic.

first

Wow!!! Congratulations, Mr. Tweety Pie. :)

By the way, are you looking for someone? Sylvester the Cat? ;)

Scholar Who Walks the Night ^^

My kitten is named Patty. ;) She is a Bengal. :)

what is the title of kdrama?...

Scholar Who Walks the Night ^^

what is the title of kdrama?...

i like! beautiful art

I want more.

We just released 3 & 4 yesterday. ^^ However, there is a 3 day waiting period before we upload to Batoto.

I want more.

Interesting. I do believe there's a Korean live action version of this story. I don't know if the drama came first or the comic though.

Interesting. I do believe there's a Korean live action version of this story. I don't know if the drama came first or the comic though.

first

Spoiler

P.S. Enjoyed the chapters, would read more.

first

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics