Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 145votes)

The Record of Fallen Vampire

Alt Names: alt 吸血十字界alt ヴァンパイア十字界alt 뱀파이어 십자계alt Record of a Fallen Vampirealt Vampire Chroniclesalt Vampire Juuji Kaialt Vampire Juujikaialt Дневник падшего вампира
Author: Shirodaira Kyou
Artist: Kimura Yuri
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Thousands of years ago, Vampire King Akabara "Red Rose" Strauss lost both his kingdom and his queen. Since humans were unable to kill the queen, they sealed her away, erecting thousands of fake seals so that the king would never find her true location. Despite being pursued by relentless dhampires, Akabara continues to search for his queen to this day…

Akabara's quest takes a sinister turn when an entity called the Black Swan appears. The Black Swan inhabits the body of a young human girl every 50 years, giving her the power to destroy the Vampire King and his queen. With each incarnation the Black Swan grows stronger--will the 49th Black Swan mean the end of Akabara?
Go to The Record of Fallen Vampire Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Glorious New Window noobarta
  • 4 Replies

38 Comments

This manga was amazing, brilliant even, if it was a girl I would buy it a drink maybe two.
It had everything and more to offer to its reader, it will keep you interested and will never bore you.

Strongly recommend you read this manga till the end, your mind will get blown!
More plot twists than... well... hell, anything else i've ever read.
A really good piece of work in my opinion, even though a bit depressing ^_^
I must admit I shed a couple of tears reading this, especially at chapter 33, on page 16 !
this is what i call quality!
I haz sad ;_;
this is one u have to read!!!
this is in my top fav 5 mangas i have read one of those where your sad to see it end but happy it didnt drag out and become repetitive
Moving, inspiring and touching the hearts of all it's readers. Simply wonderful. Yet these words can't express the full and true beauty of this story. A must read. Will move most people to tears from joy, from sadness, from awe, from the presentation of a good so selfless that you can't help but weep and yet not stop reading.
For now I have read 12 chapter and I like this series! Starting was a bit complicated but as story unfolds it gets more and more interesting. It has a heavy atmosphere which makes me enjoy it more. Art is a bit shoujo-ish and looks old, and action scenes aren't well drawn. But you get used to it fastly (though bad drawn hands bug me everytime I see them)
Anyway, if you want to read a tragic story to feel depressed, I do recommend it as a person who read this series' first quarter. I haven't cried so far, but with this depressive aura i definetely will!
wow very good manga but man it's been so long I barely remember the plot, i should read it again ;)
if its completed than worth the try. also this site needs advanced search too :D
This manga has a peculiar feeling to it. It's perhaps the only manga i have ever seen in which the author is confident enough to depict multiple characters discussing various topics at length without some form of overused comedy and at the same time without becoming boring. The plot is kinda far-fetched, but manages to mantain clarity and coherence all the way through.
It's a good example of how the manga genre can only gain from being a little more verbose and coherent.
Very good manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics