Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 116votes)

Tomodachi o Tsukurou.

Alt Names: alt ともだちをつくろう。alt Let's Make Friends.alt Tomodachi wo Tsukurou.
Author: Shouma Keito
Artist: Shouma Keito
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The lonely high school girl - Misuzu, with the perverted young man - Shoutaro's
cooperation (obstruction), take up the challenge of making friends together!!

Original comic at:
http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/tomotuku/
Go to Tomodachi o Tsukurou. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

338 Comments

Awww so sad..

Somebody save her :(

Finally.Nine chapters and now we know why the title of the manga.

I see a lot of myself in this lad

Just a little more info on the title for chapter 8. The English translation is my "artistic interpretation".

The Japanese term used in the original is a little more complex. It's a strategy where you max one effort value, and get a boost in a stat, something like the Rattata speed cheese.

Also shameless plugin, if someone can find me raws for this: Yon Koma!  I'd be super grateful.

Kinda want to do this series, searched around and couldn't find anything. If someone has 2011-2012 issues of Shounen Gangan, I think that's the time frame it was published.

So KunikiXNeesan (or NeesanXKuniki) confirmed. No one else could have given birth to this abomination pervert paragon of spirit and body. Not even UnoSanoXYoshi.

This guy will surely haunt one of my nightmare these days mmm...

The baseball pervert from +tic nee-san (forgot his name) has come crashing into another series.

He spreads chaos not only in his own series but in other one as well. Truly absolute madman.

Aaah... Kuriki-san mmm...

Spoiler

This guy?

Spoiler

Mhm, classy classic. 

The baseball pervert from +tic nee-san (forgot his name) has come crashing into another series.

This guy?

Spoiler

I should try that when I forget my homework next time.

I've decided,this is going to replace "Nekogurui" as the the most weirdest thing I've read so far.

Aaah... Kuriki-san mmm...

plastic-nee-san-facciamolo-di-plastica-L

What the fuck? Followed.

Holy crap. "Crazy guy" for once instead of "crazy girl". And the girl is the tsukkomi. And she is rapidly being contaminated. Gold. Following. Too bad it's like one page per chapter. This is Tomo-chan all over again.

Yes, this is a crazy gag manga filled with non-sequiturs and the archetypal tsukkomi-boke comedy sketch.

At the same time, that's not a bad thing. This is nice. I'm looking forward to the next chapters!

this is so wrong...

Well. Its free.

this is awesome, quite frankly it breaks free of what can be considered normal manga logic and themes, and just goes bat shit crazy all over the place, I LOVE IT!

I cannot believe the amount of drawing skill wasted here just to make one bad pun.

"wasted"

3396860ec5c0e02cd9e5722ca2138423

how can you say no to this.

I cannot believe the amount of drawing skill wasted here just to make one bad pun.

"I am cosplaying a watering can so i am a highschooler.". Yup, legit manga title nowadays..

Ok.I will follow this,for all the wrong reasons.

I haven't seen the raw page, but my gut reaction at seeing the name "Otonashi Misuzu" is "Quiet Beautiful Bell", which might be a pun as bells are anything but quiet.

Or a hint she's defective.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics