Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 31votes)

I Became the Class Representative

Alt Names: alt 学級委員に、なりました。
Author: Noeno
Artist: Noeno
Genres: Romance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of the Red haired boy and the Braided glasses girl.

Raws >> http://www.comico.jp/challenge/articleList.nhn?titleNo=3240&page=2
Go to I Became the Class Representative Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

53 Comments

.5...was cute

Spoiler

I'm waiting for the Yandere-ness (hoping)

This looks quite fun to read. I'd get a lot of blushing here.

It says shoujo, I'm not usually into shoujo as a guy but so far this doesn't seem too much like your typical shoujo manga.

It's strange, it's a shoujo from the point of view of the guy. What would the title be from the girl's point of view? "Some red haired guy became class representative and now he's coming on to me pretty strong"?

I'm actually wondering if there's the opposite where it's the main girl dealing with a shonen guy.

The boy strikes me as someone who would friendzone someone, to be honest.

Looks like fun , I dig it . 

Ahh, warm feelings. Now the pessimist inside of me is waiting for everything to go wrong

This is not pessimism, it's your innate sense of justice

His friends are dicks

the teacher too, to a much smaller degree.

Ah, two chapters and I'm already prepping the insulin. Good feels, man, good feels.

Ahh, warm feelings. Now the pessimist inside of me is waiting for everything to go wrong

I'm getting a case of the smiles. The same kind that I get from Ojojojo, Amaama to Inazuma, Nukoduke, & T-Rex na Kanojo. The kind that foreshadow sweet, sweet death by sugar overdose.

So glad I'm following this.

Chapter 2 is cute, but I can't help but laugh a little bit when he is surprised that she is not used to what most girls (who are not lavishly beautiful/praised) are not used to. Plus from what I hear of Japanese culture I think most people there are at least startled to be called by their first name by someone they aren't very familiar with as it implies a closer relationship. Just a little amused by it is all, its still cute ;)

So a shoujo from the perspective of the popular bishounen

The art is fantastic, but the pacing is all over the place. It feels like the author is trying to fit several chapters' worth of content into one.

It says shoujo, I'm not usually into shoujo as a guy but so far this doesn't seem too much like your typical shoujo manga.

All I can say so far is "thank-you for being a decent guy Male Lead!"

His friends are dicks

That was pretty nice of him.

Looks interesting~ Quite intrigued since the guy wasn't a typical jerk... We'll see how it goes.

So karma and okuda is canon now?
I'm glad that it turned out to be different with yankee to megane. And i hope the ending will be better too.

Another one-shot, huh. Well, sort of atleast.

There's another page. Currently 12 chapters out and ongoing.

Another one-shot, huh. Well, sort of atleast.

Glad to know the guy at least isn't a jerk. Seems interesting.

GLASSES GIRL, followed mmm...~!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics