Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 218votes)

Jigokuren ~Love In Hell~

Alt Names: alt じごくれんalt 地獄恋alt 地狱恋alt Jigokuren (Love In Hell)alt Jigokuren - Love in the Hellalt Jigokuren Love in the Hellalt Jigokuren: Love in the Hellalt Love in the Hellalt Любовь в Аду
Author: Suzumaru Reiji
Artist: Suzumaru Reiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rintaro Senkawa is a 27 year old guy who got a little drunk one night and died. But that is just the beginning of this story as Rintaro finds himself most unexpectedly in Hell where he meets his guide, the devil Koyori. Can Rintaro take his situation seriously enough to repent for the sins of his former life, or will he face the favored weapon of Hell- the spiked iron club?

Has a spinoff series Jigokuren ~Death Life~:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/jigokuren-death-life-r16454
Go to Jigokuren ~Love In Hell~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Jigokuren New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic Spoiler-- The reason he's in Hell. New Window Polygons
  • 12 Replies
Topic I'm Confused New Window tut_01
  • 2 Replies
Topic [Jigokuren] Official Discussion Thread New Window Souldrake
  • 1 Replies
Topic The Tenth Circle: The Hell of Runaways New Window Souldrake
  • 6 Replies
Topic Status: In Danger New Window Souldrake
  • 4 Replies

359 Comments

Please do not comment on things or jokes that happen in a specific chapter here in the comment box. Place those comments in the chapter news post, etc. It could spoil/ruin the fun for someone who has not read the chapter yet.

Would you like to see OMG Soandso DIED in the latest chapter!! in the comments section, when the latest chapter is 85 and you haven't even read chapter 1 yet?
Nope, you were rickrolled with me.
did anyone else get rickrolled in the latest ch as well or am i just imagining things.
The moment this was compared to Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan I was hooked.
I'm all for B-cups. DFC ftw
<3
"Horn is the New Tail !!!" ( Referring to To Love-Ru )
i wish its weekly
Holy shit the last page of chapter 3 is totally priceless lmfao!!
this is SERIOUSLY disturbing and funny
This is like some S&M at extreme level with funny touch in a really creative enviroment not bad with a loli co-heroine xD
aha, ended up reading it twice :P. don't mind at first though it was a bug or something ^^. don't overwork yourself souldrake!
Sorry about the up and down up and down with chapter 3. Long day, very tired, and a bit of chaos over on my end with some silly goofs on krytyk's side.
the previous chapter 3 was a troll release intended to crush mangahere , though it seems they got brains and turned off their bot for a while
chapter 3 got deleted :( ?
i follow
insta follow
ok u all have to feel the pain for ur sins, become my foot
"she Listens to death metal" omg this is some funny shit in this manga this is a keeper hands down i got high hopes for this one
Lmao! Getting paid for your pain and suffering...

*Head gets blown off* "Now you can buy some underwear!"

I'm thinking he'd be better off investing in a helmet...
ahaha chapter 2 made me laugh even harder especially the end
@kay this is indeed very Dokuro-Chan, but with less chibis XD mmm...
For a second there I thought I was watching Dokuro-chan...but hey, this one's a keeper!
omg that was too funny at the end the head bash and then the dogs lmaorotf
Yay three chapters freaking awesome!!!!!! He died, he went to hell with alot girls, she said he's small, she gave a ipod to wear, he offered him a nano after that, he pissed in his pants. what more is needed in a first chapter??!@!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics