Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 44votes)

My ID is Gangnam Beauty

Alt Names: alt 내 ID는 강남미인
Author: Gi Meng-Gi
Artist: Gi Meng-Gi
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The ugly girl who was able to be reborn as a beauty, Kang Mirae!
But... I feel like I've seen you somewhere?
Original Comic:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=677536&weekday=sat
Go to My ID is Gangnam Beauty Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

97 Comments

Let me guess.. the morale will be that you can fix your outward appearance with some plastic surgery but a shitty personality can't be fixed that easily. Regarding MC and two-faced black haired girl that is.

op

also this is hella weird, it just decides there's answers to very important questions(is there such a thing as ugly, can someone be unloved because of what they look like, is it okay to get plastic surgery if you dislike what you look like, is it okay to get plastic surgery because of societal pressure) and then throws the poor main character into situations where those are brought up, but she is unable to answer them. They're odd decisions.

Dude what's with all the negative reviews? We're not even making it to the third chapter yet! Is it because the MC used plastic surgery? Or her bag lids aren't pretty though? C'mon I get it that she isn't the prettiest girl in the series but you've gotta give her credits for trying to change herself. It's all about character development down there baby.

The black haired girl is really cute and pure.

Was that sarcasm?

hook, line and sinker

err... I disagree? it's subtle, but she's kind of a bitch. No, more like she's trying to assert her dominance as the alpha female, so she's knocking out her competition (mirae) with a few well-positioned remarks

Finally!, CALL THIS BITCH OUT SOON-TO-BE BEST MALE MC

Holy shit. XD The drama bomb is about to drop.

"But... I feel like I've seen you somewhere?"

Funny; I thought the same thing when I saw this premise.

Ch.1.1: Nothing Changed Except I'm Poorer

She fucked up. Aegyo sal sucks.

Whatsup with her eye bags

op

op

Her face shows high levels of cold adaptation, out on the desolate Mammoth steppe and frozen tundra, She'd be much more attractive than some "beautiful" corpse.

That suicide selling guy killed me

tfw you're still kind of ugly

I see that she also had aegyo sal surgery.

It is sad not only what she had to go through but that it's probably not all that far from reality. I just hope her inner beauty doesn't get neglected along the way. It's kind of ironic that we grow being taught that it is the inner person that counts but then society shoves outer beauty in your face day in and day out but forgets to encourage developing inner beauty.

...I feel like I may have been thinking too deep for a what is to be a comedy but this is what popped in my head
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The woman on the cover looks like she farted.
She has....gangnam style! Heyyyyyyyyy sexy ladyyyyyyy

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics