Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.09 - 91votes)

Cherry Teacher Sakura Naoki

Alt Names: alt CHERRY TEACHER 佐倉直生
Author: Tachibana Kazumi
Artist: Tachibana Kazumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A clumsy girl who constantly shows off her panties, even though she doesn't want to. A martial arts expert with a complex surrounding her flat chest. A cool beauty who also is a dangerous lesbian.

These and many other girls make up the all-girl's school that newcomer teacher Sakura Naoki has been hired at. Can he help these girls with their many troubles?
Go to Cherry Teacher Sakura Naoki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

95 Comments

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Legendary dumb as a brick girl, wear spats facepalm xD

CHERRY%2BTEACHER%2B%25C2%258D%25C2%25B2%

Pls change the Cover.

Enrolling as a teacher or a student? XD

class observer :v

He survived because of the gag manga space.

looks like this class will be a fun riot. i'm enrolling.

Enrolling as a teacher or a student? XD

looks like this class will be a fun riot. i'm enrolling.

Spoiler

yo,

thank you so very much for picking this up. first heard of this series when it was still being published in magazine form before being moved to sj+

waited so long for translations. ty again.

unfortunately  you don't have a post up at your website (yet), otherwise i'd leave a comment there too.

Actually I did, I was so stressed out, the title of my post became this: https://squigglesjptl.wordpress.com/2016/06/29/bla-bla-bla/  XD thanks guys for reading it!

welp...

no idea where this is gonna go but hey i'll come along for the ride

So high energy omg

Boy I'd love to have a teacher like that... but I'm a straight male so I don't really know mmm...

This level of fucked up-ness...

Spoiler

I was kind of hoping for some shaming of Miss Bear Panties by her classmates. 

Along the lines of:

"How could you?"

"After Sensei offered himself up to you?"

"So mean."

I don't know what I just read...

But... I.  Fucking.  Love.  It!!

(obligatory "Dat Ass.")

Spoiler

FIRST POST !

Gawd I'm such a little girl, anyway. I hope you enjoy this too!

yo,

thank you so very much for picking this up. first heard of this series when it was still being published in magazine form before being moved to sj+

waited so long for translations. ty again.

unfortunately  you don't have a post up at your website (yet), otherwise i'd leave a comment there too.

Now this is some grade A comedy, hopefully the series can keep the pacing and it's energy.

Looks nice, followed :)

BRAVO!! BRAVO!!
This is what you call starting with a bang!

Thank you for bringing this to us!

FIRST POST !

Gawd I'm such a little girl, anyway. I hope you enjoy this too!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics