Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 67votes)

Wombs

Alt Names: alt ウームズ
Author: Shirai Yumiko
Artist: Shirai Yumiko
Genres: Drama DramaSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On the planet of Hekiou, there is a continuing war between the first wave of immigrants and the second. An important section of the military uses a native creature, the Niebass, to give its soldiers translocation abilities. These soldiers are all women, with the alien creature transplanted into their wombs. Some people see this practice as a violation of human women by aliens, and Mana Oga's boyfriend has a similar perspective on the matter. Mana Oga is a new soldier in this section, and the story follows her and the other women in her group who accept the alien creatures into their wombs in order to defend their homes.
Go to Wombs Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

106 Comments

How the hell there are only 290 followers for this awesome manga? Shit, i'm gonna start to believe that ppl only like harem/ecchi/reincarnation.

So... I might be wrong on so many things, but did we already know how strong will the translocation power they'll get mmm...~?

Yes instant teleportation sounds crazy good for war, but that is if they can get necessary tools to bring with them mmm...

They can take whole squads with them if they work in groups.

So... I might be wrong on so many things, but did we already know how strong will the translocation power they'll get mmm...~?

Yes instant teleportation sounds crazy good for war, but that is if they can get necessary tools to bring with them mmm...

Ooh Hox-sama... *hits follow*

Yeah, if it wasn't for the 2 awesome scanlation groups (HappyScans! and Hox), I would have overlooked this series... now I'll certainly give it a chance (and it DOES have some interesting elements).

Thanks for the releases guys!

Damn. That chapter three got me hooked.

A very interesting series. Eagerly waiting for more.

Whats the difference between having your heart teleported out of your body and 50 tons of concrete getting teleported onto your head?

And yeah. 'Anti-teleport' tech is "kill them before they can teleport".

This seriously isn't a new concept. Star Trek has been playing around with teleport bombs for decades. One (pre-9/11) episode even pointed out the fact that a teleport bomb that could sneak past bomb detectors/sensors/shields would be the ultimate terrorist weapon.

Well, I meant like shields that you are unable to teleport in or out of. Or a beam that sends a teleport away from it's intended location, like from a field to a 100 miles underneath the Earth.

Ok, their wombs can teleport stuff... how much stuff though? And have their enemies made any 'anti-teleport' tech?

Whats the difference between having your heart teleported out of your body and 50 tons of concrete getting teleported onto your head?

And yeah. 'Anti-teleport' tech is "kill them before they can teleport".

This seriously isn't a new concept. Star Trek has been playing around with teleport bombs for decades. One (pre-9/11) episode even pointed out the fact that a teleport bomb that could sneak past bomb detectors/sensors/shields would be the ultimate terrorist weapon.

Its a teleport bomb. Why bother shooting the enemy when you can just teleport their entire city 50 feet into the air and have gravity/the fall cripple/kill them all, have buildings crush themselves, rip apart underground infrastructure and (if the teleporter is lucky/is in the air and uses a parachute to survive the fall) at ZERO cost?   This was always an idiotic premise.
Ok, their wombs can teleport stuff... how much stuff though? And have their enemies made any 'anti-teleport' tech?
Prenatal lesons? That's how I imagine it.

Their wombs...explode? Ok then...

Its a teleport bomb. Why bother shooting the enemy when you can just teleport their entire city 50 feet into the air and have gravity/the fall cripple/kill them all, have buildings crush themselves, rip apart underground infrastructure and (if the teleporter is lucky/is in the air and uses a parachute to survive the fall) at ZERO cost?

This was always an idiotic premise.

Their wombs...explode? Ok then...

second chapter... still weird.  I'm sure there is a dark side to this whole womb thing they aren't sharing yet

This has to be among the weirdest manga I have ever read.

From the description I was expecting the ladies to be all passively lying down or sitting somewhere ~~teleporting soldiers with their wombs~~  while all the action went on elsewhere. Wasn't expecting the cool military preggo ladies actually being boss on front lines (since they're translocating by flying or something, I realise). Hell ye

Yeah, it's weird (and already a bit creepy; giant alien fungi-like shit are always creepy) but the setting and plot are very interesting. (In the description it says Niebass, but in the manga it says Neevearth... are these the same thing or different?)

Pg 14... It's The Boss!

After reading the first chapter... I'm like... euhm... What did i just read? 

Aaah lemme check the comments..... It's not just me... This is weird. Some epic comments got the thumbs up ^_^

Alchaeushmm... I expect some tentacles    [EPIC comment]

ZelnariEvery time I think I've seen it all... [JUST my thought :P]

Ooh Hox-sama... *hits follow*

There's an old US sci fi story with a similar premise. A seemingly mindless parasitic organism is implanted in women's wombs which gives them superpowers and effective immortality at the expense of, well, not being able to have kids. Over time some of the women develop an ability to communicate with their parasites and realize that the parasites are trying to migrate somewhere to get "born". After some adventurous shenanigans the remaining women finally got to a star system where God resides and He told them that the parasites are basically Jesuses (Jesii?). Story ends with the Jesuses being born Pretty trippy that. Read that in college, so back in the 90s. Anyone know what the title of that story is? Can't recall.

I don't know that story but though the premise seems similar in this one I guess the woman is expected to get superpower offsprings rather than become superwomen themselves, but we don't really know yet mmm...

There's an old US sci fi story with a similar premise. A seemingly mindless parasitic organism is implanted in women's wombs which gives them superpowers and effective immortality at the expense of, well, not being able to have kids. Over time some of the women develop an ability to communicate with their parasites and realize that the parasites are trying to migrate somewhere to get "born". After some adventurous shenanigans the remaining women finally got to a star system where God resides and He told them that the parasites are basically Jesuses (Jesii?). Story ends with the Jesuses being born Pretty trippy that. Read that in college, so back in the 90s. Anyone know what the title of that story is? Can't recall.

What did you guys expect? Here it is, some womb teleporting shenanigans while you read.

Do the Japanese have something against the moon because this is like the fourth manga I've read where the moon is trying to kill everyone.

Why not.

Hmm well that would explain the smell.

so first they're native, then alien? make up your bloody minds. 

As for the actual premise... it's pretty squicky. Also sounds like something they came up with while drunk.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics