Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 40votes)

MuvLuv Alternative

Alt Names: alt マブラヴ Alternativealt マブラヴ オルタネイティヴalt マブラヴ・オルタネイティブalt Muv-Luv Alternativealt Мув Лув Альтернатива
Author: Age
Artist: Makishima Azusa
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMecha MechaSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Based on the game by Age, sequel to MuvLuv Unlimited, taking place in an alternate universe where the Earth is invaded by aliens.

In Alternative, Takeru wakes up three years after the end of Unlimited to find himself back in his room. Although he first thinks that everything that had happened to him was a dream, he soon feels that something is wrong, and leaves the house to find that he has been sent back in time to the beginning of the events in Unlimited. Unwilling to accept something like Alternative V, he decides to help professor Kouduki to complete Alternative IV and save mankind.

Prequel:

> MuvLuv Unlimited
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/muvluv-unlimited-r4906)

Spin-Off:

> MuvLuv Alternative - Total Eclipse
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/muvluv-alternative-total-eclipse-r4862)
Go to MuvLuv Alternative Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic vol 7 end New Window orphen21
  • 6 Replies
Topic Visual Novel New Window Thunder Wolf
  • 4 Replies
Topic Who is Kasumi? New Window Mokata
  • 8 Replies
Topic Who is Kasumi? New Window Mokata
  • 0 Replies

85 Comments

Just a heads up for people who don't know : This is the third part of a trilogy. Muvluv being part 1, then Unlimited, then Alternative. A LOT of things are missed if you don't read/play them in order and a lot of (minor) details are missed in the manga adaptation. (ie. Side characters are unexplored)
aah, when did they got so far? thought it was irregular updated so did not bother to search for it -.-

Thanks was waiting for this!!!
ummmm... how do i say it... i just want to tell that this manga is basically

war manga with romance seasoned on it

if you are looking for romance manga with war seasoned on it just read the prequel
oh Jesus tell me someone will continue this i hope it wasn't cancelled or anything
ah ever chapter is so awesome. This is equal to my love to Gundam seed anime/novels/manga
Ah! This story is delicious. The game is translated.
I grabbed ML saga from bitgamer and highly recommend that if you like what you have read in this manga so far.
Visual novels are more like games and there is an english fan translation for MLA, just google it.
Never tried to read novels, don't even know where to find it and doubt it's possible to find it in english. I like the manga though :D
If you enjoy visual novels and have guts, drop this and go read through that, or you will regret it eventually...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics