Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 28votes)

Awa Koi

Alt Names: alt Bolla d'amorealt Burbuja de amoralt Love bubblealt 泡恋
Author: Minami Kanan
Artist: Minami Kanan
Genres: Romance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A girl who wants to love fell in love with a impregnable guy who refuses to love…
The club activities was everything for Yuka during Middle School. But now, in High School, she will definitely get a boyfriend. She’s very excited about it, but…?! The future of their bipolar love is?!
Go to Awa Koi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

21 Comments

i feels... piango ;-;

Ma quanto sono carini!!!! E quanto amo questo manga!!!! Grazie :)
Wuaaaaa cosa diavoli sta succedendo?!(・Д・)
Che cuccioli!!! *_*
La sensei Kanan è una delle migliori!!! ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
La sensei Kanan è una delle miglioriiiiiii ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
Ho il cuore stretto in una morsa dopo aver letto il capitolo 12!!! Qualcuno mi aiutiiiii☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

What is this shit I don't even

There's no way that goldfish would have survived/grown that big in that size of a tank. Especially with that many fish in one tank. They need a pond to get to that size and in order to raise that many. Poor mistreated fish.

Non pensavo che la storia prendesse questa svolta!!! Uno dei manga più interessante e carino che abbia letto ultimamente.... Grazie :)

che kawaii nel capitolo 6   >w<

La storia si fa avvincente ed è ben sviluppata, poi dopo questo quinto capitolo non vedo l'ora di leggere il prossimo!!! :)

Troppo bello =D <3

Grazie mi piace ;)

che oche le sue amiche in questo momento vorrei prendere un coltello e sgozzarle 

Che cattivi!!! XD sono curiosa di vedere il seguito...! :)
Ma che è successo al secondo capitolo??
Come primo capitolo è interessante ed un po' diverso dal solito... Poi anche il fatto che l'autrice è kanan minami... mi aspetto tanto...!!!
What the hell was that goukon espionage shit? Did they hire the class' resident cutter to lead the killjoy away? Dude looks like he's about to jump in front of a train at literally any moment.

Even though this started out somewhat standard, I hated the end of the first one.  It was a dumb twist.

"I really don't want to see you again."

YOU TOOK A PICTURE OF HER, YOU CUNT!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics