Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 28votes)

Working!! Web-Ban

Alt Names: alt WORKING!! (WEB版)
Author: Takatsu Karino
Artist: Takatsu Karino
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: To help with his family finances, Higashida Daisuke decided to work part-time at a family restaurant. Working there however is a (floor) chief with no sense of cooking, a co-worker who solves their problems with money, etc. There is absolutely not one normal person working at the restaurant!
Go to Working!! Web-Ban Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

40 Comments

Kisaki is totally the lady with a sadistic feel, blonde hair, big breasts, a nice face and whose name is not Yamada, right?

they sure have lots of staff. just how big is this branch?

Probably just the same.

Spoiler

they sure have lots of staff. just how big is this branch?

Ohhh, I thought the lady in the Working sequel looked a little too designed to be a random.  She was from this manga as a cameo.

holy shit new working

insta-follow

Awesome thanks I already ship them.

More Working is always appreciated xD

Thanks for translating.

Inami with big boobs???

Calm down, this is the real reason

Spoiler

i fall in love with the new character already

Inami with big boobs???

Huh this is actually as interesting as original Working mmm...
Even though you may say that this is the original one mmm...

Re-uploaded because one of Sayuri's line on page 4 was kind of implying that she is a high-schooler, when she is not. Fixed now.

finally, the fabled web manga. can't wait for the anime too!

I like androphobic Inami, but this genki inami is cute too

Thought I'll just put this here.
Despite being a "Working!!" series, this series has only a bit to no relation with Working!!. In terms of story atleast. So, you don't need to be familiar with Wagnaria universe from the series I mentioned before to be able to read this. But if you are already familiar with the Wagnaria universe however, then just treat this as a different series.

On another note, probably most already know. This got anime confirmed a while ago.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics