Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 283votes)

Kuzumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka?

Alt Names: alt 久住くん、空気読めてますか?alt 久住君,会察言观色吗alt Kusumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka?alt Kuzumi, can't you read the atmosphere?
Author: Mosco
Artist: Mosco
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Erika Sakura is the school's most popular female high schooler, and only met with envious gazes since she is out of everyone's league. However, she is recently interested in a certain male high schooler who can't read between the lines, Kuzumi. While having a relationship between the two is out of the question, her unrequited love will soon change in this romantic comedy. Follow this new inevitably heart pounding, out-of-contact short love comedy!
Go to Kuzumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This is like a mix between Horimiya and Handa-kun. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies

719 Comments

yet another twin-tailed Sakura who isn't noticed by their romantic interest

Spoiler

Are you sure?

Spoiler

yet another twin-tailed Sakura who isn't noticed by their romantic interest

Spoiler

how many chapters till Kuzumi properly notice her? It is fun to read at a first few chapters, but if even after 10 ch+ he still doesn't notice her, i pity her a little..

see the title of the manga

Hey, I would like to join you as a Typesetter

LOL, He's like Karasuma Ouji from School Rumble.

Haruna is such a good guy.

He's literally Oota, strong, scary looking, very kind, care the most about his best friend, and has the quality to be the best house wife mmm...

Haruna you'll make a wonderful mother one day. Jokes aside that last page slayed me. Haruna you sweetheart.

That last page got me soooo well. XD

Oh god now he's carrying hm like Oota.

Man, Haruna is such a sweetheart

*autofollow

It's time for a wingman!

Busted !

Walks in on things not meant to be heard...

RwJpLTM.gif

I'm enjoying this.

thats so much like tsujiura-san to chupacabra

a little silly, yet fun

see girls... if you want to make the boys to look at you, just show some chest to them...

I'm kinda hoping this is a little bit of like Tonari no seki-kun where we never at all get what's happening in Kuzumi's mind or his point-of-view, It kinda adds that " What is he thinking " charm that Erika likes and that the reader should also feel.

Everything Birds

how many chapters till Kuzumi properly notice her? It is fun to read at a first few chapters, but if even after 10 ch+ he still doesn't notice her, i pity her a little..

Well, he noticed 2 things about her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I thought this was going to be something like tonari no seki-kun, which is not bad but copying it exactly feels really off. But then chapter .09 came and sold me on it.

So.. I wonder if this is all the chapter going to be like in this manga. Erika denying her feelings and being tsun, kuzumi being eternally oblivious and minding his own business , no progress in their relationship. It's tomochan all over again

Also, does this guy ever talk at all?

Except this one WILL have progress.

Shhh.

So.. I wonder if this is all the chapter going to be like in this manga. Erika denying her feelings and being tsun, kuzumi being eternally oblivious and minding his own business , no progress in their relationship. It's tomochan all over again

Also, does this guy ever talk at all?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics