Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 283votes)

Kuzumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka?

Alt Names: alt 久住くん、空気読めてますか?alt 久住君,会察言观色吗alt Kusumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka?alt Kuzumi, can't you read the atmosphere?
Author: Mosco
Artist: Mosco
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Erika Sakura is the school's most popular female high schooler, and only met with envious gazes since she is out of everyone's league. However, she is recently interested in a certain male high schooler who can't read between the lines, Kuzumi. While having a relationship between the two is out of the question, her unrequited love will soon change in this romantic comedy. Follow this new inevitably heart pounding, out-of-contact short love comedy!
Go to Kuzumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This is like a mix between Horimiya and Handa-kun. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies

719 Comments

When sakura's not looking, Kuzumi actually transform into Sakamoto singing der erlkönig

And new guy...

No way he can compete with Kuzumi..

NTR incoming

That's not NTR, they're not even dating
Let alone dating, kuzumi doesn't even love her (yet)

I'm pretty sure I'm reaching but I think she has a crush on him.

vampires-kiss.jpg

New guy, go away! I don't want you here.

When chasing someone who is probably out of your league:

Friend: Well you never know, things might work out...

Best friend: No way. Painting the sea yellow would be more possible than that. - BURN!!! LOL

NTR incoming

The good news is that they aren't real, so he didn't actually buy anything or is using such a thing. It was just a popular brand at some point so the author may have used it as reference for wearing recognizable headphones.

A popular brand that triggers audiophiles!!! 

*waves a stick around furiously*

you don't say ? 

Great. Now I'm imagining Kuzumi singing like Tom Jones.

Duck Dodgers :D ?

yeaah, had to search for it ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8FroDwIhfw

also, that part at the end
he's such a smooth talker xD

Haruna X Kazumi is so OTP, fuck this girl.

Duck Dodgers :D ?

Haruna such a nice guy. I hope he gets a girlfriend later in the story even if he's a supporting character.

Hah, you're late!

I'm already shipping him with the black-haired girl ever since last chapter!

I think that chapter 4 have a big plot hole. Almost in every manga there is school scene where teacher ask someone to read out loud some lines from the textbook, so I think it is not likely that the smartest person in the grade never once was called out to read something.

So his voice is kinda like Kakashi's face now mmm...~?

Man. she really fell for him so hard

I need anime now fans also wants to hear his voice.

Haruna such a nice guy. I hope he gets a girlfriend later in the story even if he's a supporting character. 

I know this has very little to do with anything but every time I see the panel at the end with him wearing those Beats headphones I cringe a little; Beats are low quality, grossly overpriced and just outright terrible. I know not everyone can exactly justify or even afford something like Senn Momentums or Audeze EL-8s (especially as a highschool student) but ye can still do better than Beats! 

The good news is that they aren't real, so he didn't actually buy anything or is using such a thing. It was just a popular brand at some point so the author may have used it as reference for wearing recognizable headphones.

I know this has very little to do with anything but every time I see the panel at the end with him wearing those Beats headphones I cringe a little; Beats are low quality, grossly overpriced and just outright terrible. I know not everyone can exactly justify or even afford something like Senn Momentums or Audeze EL-8s (especially as a highschool student) but ye can still do better than Beats! 

What a true bro

Who is this oota people keep mentioning?

Haruna:
Spoiler

Oota:
Spoiler

Bonus:
Spoiler

A character from this manga:

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/tanaka-kun-wa-itsumo-kedaruge-r10167

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics