Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 312votes)

Rosario to Vampire Season II

Alt Names: alt 十字架与吸血鬼 season IIalt 吸血鬼与十字架2alt ロザリオとバンパイア Season 2alt ロザリオとバンパイア Season IIalt Rosario + Vampire 2alt Rosario + Vampire IIalt Rosario + Vampire Season 2alt Rosario + Vampire Season IIalt Rosario and Vampire IIalt Крестик и вампир. Сезон 2
Author: Ikeda Akihisa
Artist: Ikeda Akihisa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story continues where the first season left off only months into the future. Yuokai Gakuen has been repaired and the new semester is underway. Tsukune and gang are back, and more powerful then ever. Anti-Thesis's true identity is relieved. With new adversaries looming on the horizon, and something much more sinister then the gang has ever faced before.

Tsukune is battling with the monster inside him. With the help of Moka, Mizore, Kurumu, Ruby, and Yukari. Tsukune trains to get his vampire blood under control and the strength to protect what he holds dear.

The new season focuses more on the girls, their past, and their families. New confrontations await them. New friends and allies will join them by their side. Together they will discover the secrets of Moka's rosary, and her lineage...

Prequel:
Rosario to Vampire
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/rosario-to-vampire-r459 )
Go to Rosario to Vampire Season II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Will there be a season 3 ? New Window felipe.pmdc
  • 51 Replies
Topic Non-Human Title New Window Zalliss
  • 5 Replies
Topic Using your head a little, for fun. New Window Valsie
  • 17 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window KidCongo
  • 54 Replies
Topic Moka will die ? New Window felipe.pmdc
  • 1 Replies
Topic How to kill Alucard New Window Harbinger
  • 15 Replies

1167 Comments

51 is out, will be released here soon i guess... Meh tsukune was starting to fight and it ends. now we have to wait 2 freaking months -.-?
@AzureFrost

nope, not just you
It does look better.
But is it just me or all the male character's look like bishounens now.
@yariel

You're right. In fact I looked back a couple chapters to refresh my memory, and noticed that it got better. It keeps getting better lol...
Ch 50 ...
yes ... now I notice qute clearly, the drawing has become quite better compared several past ep ...
I wonder it mangaka hired new assistant or changing a bit of his drawing style ?
either way, this is a good thing ...
Love R+V Moka my Goddess wanna see u soon hope for lots of jucy scenes with Tskune....
after this arc please give me some love development

True Mx0 was damn great! His new work ist shabby ether. I hope he would transfer to another publisher Jump isn't really cut for this typ of genere
Also it feels like the art got better?
Ch 49 ...
just when this manga about getting boring ...
that masked man really gives a super creep spice in this RV manga ...
IMO, that is quite nice ... this manga need to call back the guro element in it ...
@MrWobbles, indeed mx0 is freaking good, enjoyed it a lot. although like rosario vampire a lot to. Both have things the other don't have. it sucks they rushed to the ending of mx0 it was great, it would've been even better that they continued both. instead of dropping it. i'm disappointed but i guess it's a possibility that it will return in the future since the goal has not been reached yet. but yet again a lot of manga's ends that way and never come back so, let's just hope :/
a possible fongXyukari??? no????
I'll never got over the fact that they axed Mx0 over a manga like this. It's the same premise, but personally I feel Mx0 outdone this in every categories except this utilize a lot more ecchi scenes.
But sadly, I am a man, and every man is a pervert like it or not. So I'll still check this out when i need a panty flash scene or one of the female character potentially getting most of their clothes ripped/torn/blasted/burned off..... cheers ^.^
uhm, so at the end of season 1 Tsukune can kinda control his powers and even without releasing his hybrid-vampire-mode he is quite strong...
and suddenly in season 2 NOTHING of that is present? he's back to being a pussy, being chased around by a small monster-dog and going out of control, almost turning to a ghoul, the moment something happens?
did i miss something or did the mangaka just threw season 1 and everything that happened out of the window...
Guess no tsukune in the next chapter(48) -.-
It's so predictable...
Hate that they always stop at a good moment, like he used a whole chapter to defeat a weak girl and after that comes her master
I have fallen in love with this series, and find it to be worth waiting a month for each release. :batoto_010:
nice...nice... :wub: :wub:

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics