Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 37votes)

I Am My Wife

Alt Names: alt Wǒ shì wǒqīalt 我是我妻
Author: Sf Light Novels
Artist: Sf Light Novels
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Qiu Yi is a salaryman in his 20s. After going to the wedding of his highschool crush, he becomes disillusioned as he thinks about the past. However, a sudden shocking event sends him back in time 10 years! ... as a girl named Ye Wen!? Qiu Yi faces another strange twist—his former self still exists!

【Am I still myself? Who exactly am I?】 What kind of sparks might ignite when he, as a girl, meets his male self? (Moon Bunny Cafe)
Go to I Am My Wife Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

93 Comments

This is a whole new level of incest .

isn't it himself, and not a family member (DNA family related)? So how's that incest? (I know it can be taken as a fine line but really it's not incest if it's yourself, that's just silly.)
Seconded Rotasanngrior, for selfcest forgot about that tag for a second.
This is a whole new level of incest .

And here at first I thought it would be about Charlotte von Mahlsdorf.

Minus the obvious Sex jokes. I've always wondered how this would work out.

Relevant

Relevant

my thought exactly but is this could be said narcissus based ?

predestination?

From the Synopsis I though it would be a spin on the "Tea of Sagittarius" doujinshi of Haruhi with Kyon and Kyonko.

Spoiler

If they have sex is it just masterbation? That's what I wanna know.

Relevant

If he gets married to himself as a girl and has a baby (with himself), disregarding the possibility of a mutation, would the baby be an exact clone of one of its parents? This is assuming that he as a girl has the exact same chromosomes as his original self with the only difference being that he know has another X chromosome instead of a Y.

I see a new manga, so I hop in here to see what's up. Half the comments are basically, "So he has sex with himself?"

Time for a weird paradox clone love story, I guess!

Talk about Narcissistic Ego...

f*ck yourself, litterally

nope, it becomes what is termed as "selfcest"

So wait... basically he's going to be fucking himself.

Intriguing. Followed.

I hope at the end we find out that his wife was him all along before the story started, and that he has to become her to prevent a paradox

So this basically is about the dude's right hand? 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics