Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 24votes)

Ichijou Kaname to wa Kaka Waranai

Alt Names: alt 不能和一条要有任何关系alt I will not get involved with Ichijou Kanamealt Ichijou Kaname to wa Kakawaranaialt No voy a involucrarme con Ichijou Kanamealt Non avrò a che fare con Ichijou Kanamealt 条要とは関わらない
Author: Misaki Yuu
Artist: Misaki Yuu
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This series is a painful love story of a return to the past to erase the first love. Ritsu, the main character, goes back to the past to change the future since her lover Ichijou Kaname is going to die and she tries her best to avoid him and suppress her love.
Go to Ichijou Kaname to wa Kaka Waranai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

18 Comments

Dolcissimo, bellissimo e molto incasinato ❤️

Sinceramente l'ultimo capitolo, per come è tradotto, proprio non l'ho capito.

L ultimo capitolo nn ho capito molto

Ragazzi, quando uscirà l'ultimo capitolo?

MA l'ultimo capitolo quando lo traducete??

Umm..."buttinsky?" Maybe busybody or something would have been the better choice?

Lol, translation issues aside, thank you for taking the time to scanlate this manga. This premise is unique and it'll be interesting to see how they handle the flashback dependent story telling.

Looks interesting, but why didn't she just give his wallet to a teacher or something?

Shhh,,,,, That's not dramatic or romantic enough.

Looks interesting, but why didn't she just give his wallet to a teacher or something?

Wow wow wow

leggerlo è una sofferenza per il mio piccolo cuore *piange*

è una storia dolcissima e tristissima nello stesso tempo, immagino i sentimenti combattuti della protagonista tra il desiderio di amarlo e il desiderio di salvarlo... :,) grazie per le traduzioni.

È bellissimo grazie!!❤

T_T è bellissimo 

Dajeeeeeee

Grazie è molto dolce, spero che lei riesca scongiurare la sua morte <3

sounds like the kind of depressing shit I can't help but eat up. Followed

Esto me va a hacer llorar mucho. Aunque como persona optimista que soy, aspiro a tener un final feliz. :c

Clannad kek

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics