Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 44votes)

Ghost Wife

Alt Names: alt 귀각시
Author: Saejung
Artist: Saejung
Genres: Romance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Gisin, who appeared suddenly like a ghost, said something ridiculous like do you want to be my wife... Soon after, ghosts became visible to Eunah and started to chase after her wanting to eat her.

original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=679570&weekday=sat
Go to Ghost Wife Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

72 Comments

hm, I like it. Predator-prey dynamics are usually interesting, and for once the weaker half of the relationship is relying of the other one (for now). Usually they just storm out claiming they "don't need to be protected", only to be saved afterwards anyway, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this'll pan out

She needs to fix her fainting problem and learn to NOPE properly.  She's just lucky it hasn't got her killed yet...

what loving manga story <3

You're right. Such a sweet, fluffy romance. It's like Hibi Chouchou 2x.

After reading chapter 4, I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not anymore.

It's a light read so far but it's actually pretty effective in making you feel creeped out.

Man, this is so refreshing. From the tags and cover, I thought it was gonna be another simple fluffy romance. LOLNOPE!! 

Jesus fucking Christ

Damn that face is scary af

ಠ_ಠ how can this be romance? 

Stockholm syndrome.

I really like the slowly suffocating fear and creepiness in this one.
What a charming guy [monotone]

ಠ_ಠ how can this be romance? 

Thank you!

I may or may not have screamed.....

I second that....

Here you go. You're welcome.

Thank you!

I may or may not have screamed.....

Okay. That caught me off guard

This is the first time a manga has made me legitimately scared..

Spoiler

This is the first time a manga has made me legitimately scared..
Ok thats just effin creepy wahahhaa i love it
Spoiler

Guy in the cover has an evil looking face...must read

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics