Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 44votes)

Ghost Wife

Alt Names: alt 귀각시
Author: Saejung
Artist: Saejung
Genres: Romance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Gisin, who appeared suddenly like a ghost, said something ridiculous like do you want to be my wife... Soon after, ghosts became visible to Eunah and started to chase after her wanting to eat her.

original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=679570&weekday=sat
Go to Ghost Wife Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

72 Comments

Ghosts, ghosts everywhere

I like the direction it went though. When the white guy appeared I was afraid it's going to be "two hunks fighting for this average chick" that is the plague of shoujo genre

"watch out for the red fox"

Red Fox confirmed future competitor for genitals of one of the siblings.

Ch 33 so cute!!!

Seriously, if you like sweet fluffy romance, give this a chance.  

The first chapter or two may seem kind of scary, but I promise there's adorable waiting underneath. 

. . . kinda like Sin?

Awww, such a cute homicidal spirit.

mok hee show her the snake B)

i think i got diabetus from chapter 33 X3

Thankyou for your hard work ghostyscanlations !!

That was seriously the most questionable answer I've ever heard.

It's certainly weird--but we know that after she saw it happen the first time, later it was OK.  So, like, what consenting creatures get up to is their business, right? 

Meanwhile,

Spoiler

Would it be rude take a scanlator's work and retype it all?....

Since Weblations is MIA and will probably be...maybe forever, once my finals are over I could totally reclean the raws (since I know how to get them off naver) and re-typeset the translations Weblations did so that there isn't a gap in the chapters?

'Wife, you want to eat the kitty?'

lol at the look on the cat's face . . .

Sheesh.  If the kitty likes to play "jump in the ghost's mouth," why hassle them about it?

That was seriously the most questionable answer I've ever heard.

Sheesh.  If the kitty likes to play "jump in the ghost's mouth," why hassle them about it?

So... will there ever be chapters 7-10?

You can read them in the weblations site

wow cant believe that my period is actually a ghost bug possession every month

He's terrifying and cute. He's terrifyingly cute!
So... will there ever be chapters 7-10?

That other "wife" girl seems like she's not operating in quite the same league.

He's starting to get kind of cute.  If she keeps training him with positive reinforcement they could end up with a nice relationship.

Hmmm . . . I'm wondering about the translation in the middle section of ch. 13. 

Spoiler

It's been so long since the last update, i forgot i was even following this

This manhwa is really interesting, I love the Ghost, he is really sexy jajaaja

lmao instafollowed. not what I was expecting at all, even though the summary is accurate HAHA

I'm pretty amazed at how well the artist blends a sort of brightly colored "normalcy" and super creepy. I spent the first few chapters wondering if he really WOULD eat her.... the creepy vibe was so strong. But it's such a weird mish-mash of genres that I'll keep reading. It seems interesting if nothing else. 

Why in the hell would he ate her? Damn, I surely taste better than her. The girl looks more dead than the fuckin' ghost.Just saying.

Yeah its got a horror vibe because of the ghosts but I'm finding it funny at the same time because of the ghost/monster hanging around the MC.

The original webcomic..... dang..wish I can read hangul!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics