Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 28votes)

Vampire Knight Memories

Alt Names: alt ヴァンパイア騎士 Memories
Author: Hino Matsuri
Artist: Hino Matsuri
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sequel of Vampire Knight
Go to Vampire Knight Memories Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

27 Comments

My heart kinda stings when I see Yori-chan... I mean she lived a good life and chose to live as a human until the end. Aidou also took great care of her, but still... UGHH TT_TT 

YOOOOOOOOO THAT LAST BIT ON CHAPTER 11 WSKJDKSASLK

AAAAAAHHHH (இдஇ; )

Aidou x Sayori ftw

Edit: I just realized I've never thanked the ones who made it possible for us to read this beautiful sequel. Thank you so much Amethyst eyes forum! Please don't ever abandon/forget this project!

it a bit confusing that the manga jump from timeline to timeline .-. i still feel a Little bit sad or bad about that yuuki made the same Thing as her mother and for kaname after his second "betrayl i didnt her about him ^^ 

I have so many feelings whenever I read this manga, even more than when I read the prequel. It's like being a grandmother who watches over her daughters (Yuki and Yori) and grandchildren (Ai and Ren, esp Ai) grow.

I'm honestly very happy and thankful that after all the tragedy that happened in VK, Hino-sensei made them live a happy life in this sequel. Vampire Knight series makes me feel so many things and not just positive emotions, but I don't think I can ever hate it.

Damn!
I was a solid ZeroYuuki before..

But...
ZeroAi!!!! <3
DAMN DAMN DAMN YOU CHAPTER 8!!!

Thinking about Vampire Knight again thanks to this, years after I first read it, feeling both a bit wiser and more critical, I find it was not as good as I thought it was, and yet not as bad as the me of today expected. It's an odd feeling.

And it occurred to me, the two major themes of the arching plot of VK are probably "by what measure is an act of love a sin or a sin an act of love" and "how responsible are we for the acts of our parents". Just, putting everything into hindsight... it's the impression I get, speaking purely from memory.

Because the story is driven by characters who should be dead advancing agendas that once led to great sin, the rippling consequences of which made one party or another take action before eventually entangling all sides in wrongness. And by the ambiguity of whether those agendas started from selfish desire or began as acts of love. And in general much ado is made about terrible things people do for love, and justification of dreadful decisions as love.

Didn't imagine I'd put this much thought into a messy storyline I barely remember the exact strokes of. Whether it's melancholy speaking or not, it was a big guilty pleasure shoujo.

Apparently widowed woman need to be loyal to their husband forever, huh? Just be there, be a good little wife to a corpse. Never mind that a husband left behind by their wife could take another one by the next day.

Those children by different fathers happened not at the same time, but she moved on from her at-the-time dead former husband to a new beginning. Condemning her as a prostitute is just plain misogynist

For the record, I'm a guy but I'm sick and tired of that double standard. Had the roles been reversed, this would be non-issue and that fact is all too sad.  

They apparently have enough to have children with different fathers like some kind of prostitute. 

Apparently widowed woman need to be loyal to their husband forever, huh? Just be there, be a good little wife to a corpse. Never mind that a husband left behind by their wife could take another one by the next day.

Those children by different fathers happened not at the same time, but she moved on from her at-the-time dead former husband to a new beginning. Condemning her as a prostitute is just plain misogynist

I really like that Memories allows some of the side characters to shine. I like how Yori's story went (Nope, not spoiling!). I like seeing how Yuuki's children interact with people. Finally, I LOVE Akatsuki and Ruka! They are so funny!

Vampire Knight may be a shitty, disappointing series, but please give a chance for Vampire Knight Memories. I don't think it's as bad as VK. Or it is just me biased because I'm a die-hard follower of Kaname lol

Thank you for working on this. I love the story.

They apparently have enough to have children with different fathers like some kind of prostitute. 

You just phrased my feelings so perfectly right now. I just read this for Ruka and Akatsuki now.

So sweet.

Do vampires have zero sex drive or something??? They all act like blushing maidens.

Do vampires have zero sex drive or something??? They all act like blushing maidens.

Im loving the vampire knight memories, they need to finish animating the series and continue it, so sad they never gave the animation more seasons

NOTICE: To clear up any confusion, volume 1 of Vk memories includes the 4 extra chapters, released last year. You can find them on batoto in the page of Vampire knight, but as soon as possibile we'll upload them here, as chapters 1, 2, 3, 4 of vampire knight memories, revised version.

Nope not reading it. The first one pissed me off so bad that i will never read this ir anything else by the author

it was horrible
dear god no this manga was shitty as hell please stop

Belloooo Grazie!!!

I havent read Vampire Knight in YYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAARRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSx9000

I guess i'l see how this sequal goes.

Spoiler

....uuuhhh:

Spoiler

Why does it start at Volume 2 instead of Volume 1 when it's the first chapter of the new serialization?

Nope not reading it. The first one pissed me off so bad that i will never read this ir anything else by the author

MOTHER OF F-

This. Is. Amazing. This is what I've been waiting for for... 10 years now? Holy ****ing ****, it's been that long already. AAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics