Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.02 - 320votes)

Dungeon Seeker

Alt Names: alt ダンジョンシーカーalt The Dungeon Seeker
Author: Sakamoto 666
Artist: Mizu Seijuurou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Junpei Takeda, a high school student, is childhood friends with Noriko Tatsumiya and the bully Kido Shouta. One day, during the usual course of bullying Junpei, they were suddenly summoned to a different world by the whim of "God". Summoned Heroes with cheats, or so he thought. But it turns out Junpei's stats were even worse than an average farmer. Tricked into a deathly labyrinth by the only one he trust, he walks the journey for revenge.

raw: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/445000143/
Go to Dungeon Seeker Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic source material? New Window zeropi
  • 14 Replies
Topic Spoil for me - How does the childhood friend die? New Window Nabcake
  • 4 Replies
Topic Raws??? New Window Carbon_Fanatic-
  • 0 Replies

398 Comments

I kinda was hoping to get a tower climbing rpg. Instead we got the usual MMO.

you want a tower climbing series go watch Tower of Druaga or something liek that.

You're right dude, this one way darker than arifureta or some isekai with tragedy tag that I have ever read. This one almost make me insane just by reading a few first chapters but I think it still Ok. I just hope my insanity not gonna fall to minus degree after read this more.

for a revenge-based story yeah this is preety dark fantasy stuff. closest thing i've found that's this dark is Goblin Slayer. which is good since this kinda thing makes life less banal with a bucketful of very emotion-provoking moments

The story is totally dark.
The sanity level of that world is lower than average.
Really, when I read chp 1, I got a feeling it just another copy of Arifureta or another story with vengeful MC at that. But, this is even more insane than that.

You're right dude, this one way darker than arifureta or some isekai with tragedy tag that I have ever read. This one almost make me insane just by reading a few first chapters but I think it still Ok. I just hope my insanity not gonna fall to minus degree after read this more.

The story is totally dark.

The sanity level of that world is lower than average.

Really, when I read chp 1, I got a feeling it just another copy of Arifureta or another story with vengeful MC at that. But, this is even more insane than that.

I kinda was hoping to get a tower climbing rpg. Instead we got the usual MMO.

i dont think you're going to beat sao anytime soon

Thats some really shit bait, sao isn’t even edgy it’s just trash
This is... surprisingly not as edgy as the novel. I’m pleased.

I know people in the comment section give this manga a lot of shit for being edgy, but I'll be completely honest, I'm really enjoying this manga.... :/

somehow it's trendy nowadays for the common internet pleb to labe anything they don't like as "edgy". personally i find this improper usage of words annoying, toxic, and reveals a child-like mentality

I know people in the comment section give this manga a lot of shit for being edgy, but I'll be completely honest, I'm really enjoying this manga.... :/

wait until they explained wtf happened, the novel does it and it was pretty f*ck up (and she's no super strong, she's a super whore though)

What chp in the novel?

so, a bitch who whored herself cos she was weak villager got sold as a slave then somehow now super strong... buuuullllllshit

wait until they explained wtf happened, the novel does it and it was pretty f*ck up (and she's no super strong, she's a super whore though)

only his bones flesh and fluids are poisonous he can keep it contained in his skin(unless he sweats). If his skin had poison then the girl from chapter 7 would have died way before they started cutting him up because he touched his hand before knocking him unconscious. Also his poison works best when ingested. Don't argue that it takes time for the poison to activate because she was the last one alive.

The new girl obviously have been through a lot as well so she knows what she is doing because she can more or less guess the situation. Also she doesn't trust him fully hence the poison test she did but even with that it looks like she is using him too. You are judging it too early with little evidence.

He never mentioned anything about his stats but from how it's going I would say he wants to go to the hit and run specialty. Running the priority. The damage is solely reliant on the weapon and where he attacks.

Thing is, thief girl literally has zero reason to help him or trust him (if we are looking at this from a self interest point of view).

She's an accomplished adventurer with (presumably) plenty of contacts by this point or the ability to make them whenever she wants. He appears to be a nobody dressed in rags.

If she wanted to use him, shes not doing it terribly well considering their relative bargaining strengths. Lets say she REALLY wanted a party member. She could easily get an experienced adventurer. Even if she wanted the MC for some particular reason, she would logically have attempted to find out how good he was in combat first. Put yourself in her shoes...okay you bring this new guy along to fight chimeras and then he dies because it turns out hes a level 1 villager, because you didnt bother to ask. So far, shes gotten nothing from him, asked for nothing, paid for his food, given him tons of info, shielded him from some a cult, risked her adventurer status to become his guarantor and offered to power level him up.

Given the supposedly cut throat nature of the series, this doesnt fit at all, because a "nice guy" type would have gotten betrayed like the MC did at the start of the series. But it does fit if you take into account that the author is a bad writer and the female thief is his obvious love interest and that a god literally put them together.

Instead of coming up with endless" maybe X maybe Y" reasons to excuse poor writing, just call it as it is. You will notice that book reviewers never do the whole "maybe X maybe Y" dance. They only review based on what is in the book, not what MIGHT be in a potential sequel.

Noriko needs  to suffer more

Finally an update . thanks so much . please update more frequently :D

Also, LETS GET EDGIER! LETS BREAK RECORDS FOR EDGINESS!

still not enough ... there will be more and more latter ...

(IF THEY FOLLOW LN AND NOT SKIPPING IT)

>oh shit that girl might drink my poisonous saliva

>i better stop her

>by touching her hand with my poisonous hand

Is it too hard for the author to remember how his own characters work?

Also why is  the female thief such a inconsistent character?

>transported to other world

>survived through numerous hardships to become an experienced adventurer

>hey this weird guy popped up out of nowhere while i was bathing

>i will instantly trust him and help him like some naive idiot

She would have gotten sold off as a slave too long before getting this far if she was that stupid...

Not to mention the MC :

>hey i got easily captured by some low level small fries because i had no points in STR and was barely saved because they didnt know about my OP poison skill

>maybeeeee it would be a smart idea to balance out my stats more

>nah just keep dumping most of my points into AGI like a moron

All of these are issues that his editor should have pointed out to him but noooo japanese editors apparently do nothing.

only his bones flesh and fluids are poisonous he can keep it contained in his skin(unless he sweats). If his skin had poison then the girl from chapter 7 would have died way before they started cutting him up because he touched his hand before knocking him unconscious. Also his poison works best when ingested. Don't argue that it takes time for the poison to activate because she was the last one alive.

The new girl obviously have been through a lot as well so she knows what she is doing because she can more or less guess the situation. Also she doesn't trust him fully hence the poison test she did but even with that it looks like she is using him too. You are judging it too early with little evidence.

He never mentioned anything about his stats but from how it's going I would say he wants to go to the hit and run specialty. Running the priority. The damage is solely reliant on the weapon and where he attacks.

i dont think you're going to beat sao anytime soon

Well this is really different from the novel now

Still doesn't fucking redeem her

so, a bitch who whored herself cos she was weak villager got sold as a slave then somehow now super strong... buuuullllllshit

she was sold into slavery and raped repeatedly, I think she learned her lesson

>i better stop her

She would have gotten sold off as a slave too long before getting this far if she was that stupid...

Not to mention the MC :

>hey i got easily captured by some low level small fries because i had no points in STR and was barely saved because they didnt know about my OP poison skill

All of these are issues that his editor should have pointed out to him but noooo japanese editors apparently do nothing.

Isn't his poison only in his body fluids?.

• Ose likes this

>i better stop her

Not to mention the MC :

Ummm... where have you been. Did the MC's short and fast road to op not let you know that this manga deals in BS as its main currency. Its basically the same thing, got thrown into bad situation, came out the other side op.

You should read the light-novel. The god gave mc a bullshit ability(its pretty op but to activate it). Also it was explained there that she awakened skill hunt, but she blinded herself there so who knows whats going on here.

Welcome to Dungeon Seeker! 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics