Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 29votes)

Falls In Love Too Late

Alt Names: alt Terlambat Jatuh Cinta
Author: Xzbonbon
Artist: Xzbonbon
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Other
Description: Popular and the jack of all trades, that is Barney. He always gets confessions from the girls,
including Elvira. But Elvira doesn't have that much time... what should Barney do before it's too late?
(summary translated from Line)

Original Webtoon:
http://www.webtoons.com/id/romance/terlambat-jatuh-cinta/list?title_no=673
Go to Falls In Love Too Late Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

34 Comments

I think the right translation of "Terlambat jatuh cinta" is "Too late to fall in love". 
I've already read this on webtoons and it's actually pretty good, it has a more slice of life/tragedy than the arts/title looks like.

Spoiler

Asian parents, man.

By the way, I read the first chapter in Indonesian and it feels totally different. All the light swearing exclusive to Indonesian language made me laugh. Also, those untranslatable jokes, "Demi soto ayam Bu Eka!!!!" lol. 

Um, the toy thing is probably symbolic of a real relationship? Like how movies play a scene, and then go back in time to show how they got there the whole rest of the movie. Usually the closing scene or credits are back where they started, but not always.

do we really need to pollute this site with this shit ?
is this done by some mentally challenged elementary kid (if that's the case i am sorry kiddo, be strong) ?
please. i dont want to be the mean dude but. come. on.
what is he ? ok he's a virgin ? then what ? you think that 20-25 yo virgins are ACTUALLY still plaiyng with toys ? pfft.
oh maye the author lose his yesterday and now he feels so grow up thinking he's a man ?
would you please delete this ? so fucking stupid.
imagine telling someone "oh i so love reading manga" and then they see this ? "oh the poor child, we must be kind with him"

ok im done ^^ keep up the hard work

I don't even understand what your argument is. You're not making any sense; what exactly are you trying to complain about?
Story wise, we've got, what, some guy that plays with toys despite looking like an adult.
And a wholly seperate character who is good at everything and hates that fact.
We don't know any common thread between them nor do we know if anyone in this comic is a virgin.
Artist wise, there's nothing here that seems to be the work of a mentally challenged elementary kid (if it is one who made this then they're extremely talented and have a bright future ahead of themselves) so I don't even know where you're drawing such conclusions.
I don't even know why I'm bothering to respond to your comment, it was so far fetched and confusing.
My head hurts.

is this done by some mentally challenged elementary kid (if that's the case i am sorry kiddo, be strong) ?

what is he ? ok he's a virgin ? then what ? you think that 20-25 yo virgins are ACTUALLY still plaiyng with toys ? pfft.

oh maye the author lose his yesterday and now he feels so grow up thinking he's a man ?

imagine telling someone "oh i so love reading manga" and then they see this ? "oh the poor child, we must be kind with him"

Your complaint is that the character seems a little too perfect and that this site is being polluted by a perfect guy story from a country where people have more than one talent. 
And then you have the audacity to call the person who wrote this mentally ill?

Yes, clearly this manga has gone too far yup yup! This site is full of nothing but completely accurate to reality characters who have nothing BUT flaws, are all 20 lbs overweight and are witless virgins forever. 
Therefore, a character who plays with toys goes too far! Oh no! 

....the door is right over there. Your attempts at story critique fall flat on its face.

I think the right translation of "Terlambat jatuh cinta" is "Too late to fall in love". 

Thanks for this :) will definitely forward this to our TL.

I've already read this on webtoons and it's actually pretty good, it has a more slice of life/tragedy than the arts/title looks like.

Spoiler

what is he ? ok he's a virgin ? then what ? you think that 20-25 yo virgins are ACTUALLY still plaiyng with toys ? pfft.oh maye the author lose his yesterday and now he feels so grow up thinking he's a man ?

so you are already judging by only read the prologue, and the prologue it has nothing to do with the next 2 chapter. lol, shame on you.

You don't want to be the mean guy...but you're going to mock the mentally disabled...

and then you're going to mock a main character for being unbelievable not because he, apparently, is a star athlete, fantastically socially adept, so brilliant he can answer any question from any university student in any major, is incredibly good-looking, and has time to teach classes, mc, tutor random students on a whim, and get all his regular classwork done- no, that all passes without comment- what's unbelievable is that he plays with toys. Even though plenty of adults are toy collectors.  I have yet to meet any star athlete really good looking people with flawless social skills perfect scores who can answer any question in any major, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt here.

You don't want to be the mean guy, but how dare they post this trash on a website that holds such glorious literary masterpieces as a comic about girls playing a sport where they competitively hit volleyballs with their tits and ass only. This clumsy romcom is ruining the site. The whole site.  Heavens, won't someone think of the children and remove it post-haste.

If you don't want to be the mean guy, bro, maybe don't post mean shit.

"My name is Barney. Barney... the Dinosaur." lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics