Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 34votes)

A Bitch and a Punk

Alt Names: alt A Boy and a Girlalt 연놈alt Yeon Nom
Author: Sangha
Artist: Sangha
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Middle school, year 2, Summer. The me who was unable to say “don’t go” or that “I liked you” to her in the past appeared before me 3 years later. The story of a boy and a girl confronting the time spent apart from each other.

Original: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=667573&weekday=wed
Go to A Bitch and a Punk Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

34 Comments

Han Shia is both.

Gah,this going to be a ride.

the mc is not a bitch/10

This might be good, though I am unsure as of now.

Anyway, thank you Potato Real for scanlating this webtoon.

Edit: After reading the second chapter I can safely say that this series is going to be fun to follow.

It's somehow reminds me of free throws which Naver's huntman asked Batoto to take it down (really hilarious stuff btw).

I'm still sad that there were only 6 chapters of it in english, not even enough to have proper advertisement for it. I guess that is why it still isn't on the english naver website? Because there is no demand? Would really like to read it, but learning Korean for it seems a bit too much.

Wait,punk as in someone who gets pushed around or the other one? Cause at first it seemes like the former.

Han Shia is both.

looks good, will follow.

So here's the new webtoon I've been working on. Phew~ all the redrawing has been killing me so much but it was worth it in the end. I especially love the artwork and the ugly face which seem really weird to me at first. There's also the blurry background kinda thing that I'm attracted to. It feels like a movie instead of a webtoon because of the background. It's somehow reminds me of free throws which Naver's huntman asked Batoto to take it down (really hilarious stuff btw).

I know it's not much of a first chapter but I suggest you guys to read on as this is pretty unique and might not be what you think it is about. And that's pretty much it, hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

P.S: Big thanks to Yoobinie for working on this! 

Also, here's the way the author censored the middle finger!
9oTV0ui.png

Wait,punk as in someone who gets pushed around or the other one? Cause at first it seemes like the former.

I am 1st , well I will give it a try.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics