Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 58votes)

Infinity Game

Alt Names: alt 无尽游戏alt Вечная игра
Author: Aiou & Suxia
Artist: Aiou & Suxia
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: A slacker high-school student gets pulled into a world where he is named the "Dungeon Master" and can control everything that happens. He can even make it rain money! It's in this world that he meets a young, traumatized girl whose memories have been erased. With her help, he creates a new game world to escape his boring school life. Everything seems to be going fine until they encounter a lethal bug in the game's programming...

Also contains a 30-page text novel at the end of each volume (1&2)

Novel pages:
> http://cavescans.com/novel/infinity-game-novel (will greatly help to understand the last few chapters of the manhua story of IG vol 2)

Sequel
> http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/bloodline-r5201
Go to Infinity Game Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

75 Comments

.... oAo;; This manhua is TOTALLY gonna end short omg;;

No its not bad or anything, its just really moving fast and I feel like the plot is gonna end soon ._.
.... oAo;; This manhua is TOTALLY gonna end short omg;;

No its not bad or anything, its just really moving fast and I feel like the plot is gonna end soon ._.
Wow this manga is good, reminds me of death note but without the whole I'm killing criminals and such
Long Wei/Puji FTW.
I feel sorry for Puji. She was my favorite character in this Chinese comic. Also the pace has skyrocketed. My only guess as to why is maybe the series is getting canceled and the author is attempting to cram everything so the series at least gets an ending.
After reading chapter 7, I have to ask : Wtf? The story is moving along so fast it feels like I'm reading the cliffnotes of the cliffnotes.

In literally less than 15 pages, the wizard girl goes from "/cry you don't trust me so much that you pull a knife on me for casting a lighting spell?" to "I'm going to sacrifice myself to save you all." W T F???
Errr, if the last pages of chap 7 were meant to be dramatic, it failed.
He's god, so therefore he has the cleric class. Get it?
WHAT?!?! NO BOWMAN??
Long Wei, why do you have the shittiest class? Leave the healing to somone else and become a Doom Knight or something.
hmm...
I luv' it I like all these characters personality rlly amusing and interesting.But gotta say Long Wei makes me want some strawberries right now -_-
I luv' it I like all these characters personality rlly amusing and interesting.But gotta Long Wei makes me want some strawberries right now -_-
A very unusual setting and somewhat confusing... But it's very interesting and the art's great.
Oh, and c00l characters.
ffffffffffffffffffollow
he got the book ... he got power... he created a world .... make it like a game ..... it got out of handed... the game is bugged .. somebody put a virus in to make it corrupted
it's suppose to teleport "dead player" back to real life ... but it didn't .... that what happened
wait...so im confused. is the mc the one in control of the whole world and making these people endure through this? or is the the one with the hoodie, and eating strawberries. or are they the same person? O.o
This Manhua is on par with 1/2 Prince! I love the drawings too. I can't wait for more chapters.
The strawberry sucking mc totally turned me off this manhua.
well i actually think death note is on a whole different level and cant be compared much.but the story might just be as good as death note if they make the main characters personality a bit evil. also a lot of people tend to compare code geass to death note a lot. but hey who knows....
cant wait to read more chapters. also what happen to the first god at the beginning of the story?
i am without words! the story is amazing. the author really put a lot of work in this. if it keeps getting more interesting it might surpass death note!
looks interesting ill read the chapters and post my opinion in a bit.
can't wait for the next chapter, it's interesting :D
It's an incredibly interesting setting. I hope the author can use it well!
sounds intresting

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics