Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 373votes)

Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen

Alt Names: alt Come together! Seton Academyalt 群れなせ!シートン学園
Author: Yamashita Bungo
Artist: Yamashita Bungo
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Seton Academy, a school full of animals where, thanks to population decline, there are fewer humans than any other creature. Mazama Jin, an animal hater and the only human male in his class, falls in love with Hino Hitomi, the only female human, the moment he lays eyes on her. However he soon finds himself entangled with various other creatures after he reluctantly joins the 'pack' of Lanka the wolf, the only other member of her pack.

The comic can be read in the original Japanese for free here: https://cycomi.com/title.php?title_id=12
If you'd like to comment, register here: https://cycomi.com/register.php
Go to Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Rapeman appreciation society New Window AnshM
  • 32 Replies
Topic This manga has been gold since it started New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic New chapters discussion. New Window Lelll
  • 3 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen New Window Swifft
  • 4 Replies

1309 Comments

I like how the mangaka made the mc remember saving the dog. Because normally the mc would be dense, but this time it's the opposite.

Surprisingly good.  Wonder what the girl human's deal is.  (The Female symbol in her hair suggests she's a trap of some kind... any animals that are pro traps?  Quick, someone check Humon's animal world comics!) 

Seems stupid but let's see where this is going.

I like this.......Kemonomimis are the best :3

Rapeman NOT doing something controversial? What is this? Have I been reborn in a parallel world, or something like the next cycle of Earth life where everything is heading towards a different direction?

Anyway thanks for picking this up, seems pretty interesting even though I expected all the animals are anthropomorphized into girls. Follow~

Ehh... I'm a sucker for animal/monster girls but the writing and art style combination is painful.

Good art. Funny characters. (t-rex!) Followed.

well, clicked on a whim.

it might help me with my own story, so may as well follow.

got to read everything for creative inspiration afterall

Incoming bestiality...

Soon

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics