Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 210votes)

Kimi no Knife

Alt Names: alt 君のナイフalt Kimi no Naifualt Your Knifealt Твой Нож
Author: Kotegawa Yua
Artist: Kotegawa Yua
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy Fantasy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "If you can get 5 million yen for killing a person, what would you do?" A beautiful woman asks Shiki, a part-time lecturer, that question on their first meeting. Shiki answers "If it's an evil person...," mistaking this for a joke. But then the woman points out the target...
Go to Kimi no Knife Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The ending New Window Nano Death!
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 13 Replies
Topic ... To cleanse the world of evil, one must be evil?! New Window tut_01
  • 4 Replies

300 Comments

so who are the "real" bad guys here? makes you wonder doesnt it
Seems there was more than meet the eyes.
What's up with the nurse obeying the Knife-man so easily?

Yes, it is recommended to do anything the criminal asks in these situations, cooperate to save your and others lives.

But she replied so normally, like "Yeah, okay I will hold her, mister, you can go on and murder her brother, don't be a stranger, be sure to call back after this".
I don't think she will get killed. I think she'd play a vital role in testifying for her brother's 'innocence'!

If the guy is captured alive, Kuzumi will make it out like the guy is lying about Shiki attacking him first and the guy will still get capital punishment for murder attempt (this is Japan)?
If the guy got killed along the way, the sister will help testify that it was in self defence, clearing Shiki of all suspicion.
Please God.
I´m seriously starting to hate those cliffhangers D:
MOTHERF-
wow, thats a cliffhanger...
ah ch 34
Spoiler
Hero he probably would but because of the last chapter I may be right, or she will be a witness.
At least it isn't like "Death Note", where the main character is basically a robot. This main character thinks about the ethics of what he's doing, wonders about the justice of it, wonders about the motivations of the people helping him, generally shows humanity.
I'm only on ch 12. So far, it's interesting, and in a way realistic. I mean, the main premise and the secondary premise about the girl are unrealistic, but it seems to be trying to do things as if those unrealistic premises collided with an otherwise realistic world, with real-person psychology. A bit like "Honey Bitter" that way (a manga worth looking at, btw).
As of about ch. 11, though, I'm getting annoyed by the convenient co-incidences.
Spoiler

Stuff like that is jarring me out of my appreciation for it. Aside from that, pretty good so far.
oo. I hope there was some kind of relationship between itsuki and shiki.
Spoiler
I don't know why that would happen but
Spoiler
uh oh, spaghettios!
This is so different from the generic good guy protagonist, fighting against evil. Love the way the mangaka puts a spin on the whole idea committing a form of evil to stop evil. Really interesting read, would greatly recommend this for those who aren't all about the big explosion and deus ex machina action manga.
oh oh, dna sample, shit xD
Looking foward to volume 5.
Wahahaha! Neko Kuzumi!
the afterword in chapter 31 was really good!
I like it! dont think its slow at all, the characters and story have been developing at a reasonable pace. Characters aren't one dimensional so they take more time to fully develop however it gives this manga a lot more depth.
I agree, interesting but somewhat slow with developments.
Yes, very interesting indeed.
A really interesting manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics