Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.02 - 136votes)

Oshioki X-Cute

Alt Names: alt おしおきエクスキュート
Author: Sanshoku Amido
Artist: Sanshoku Amido
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Oshioki X-Cute Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

97 Comments

wish fulfillment fantasy much?

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

Mediocre Morsov. Mediocre.

No way. Keima was otherworldly. This is just some poor bullied boy that stumbled on an excalibur.... which happens to be in the form of a collar.

Well yeah, I was mainly talking about the premise itself.

Guys, look at the manga title, clearly the correct way to enjoy this manga is to just savor the moeness. :P

hmm seems interesting, count me in. 

MC is a fucking idiot.

"Heeeey can you come with me? To this secluded building outside, where for some reason students are allowed?"

"HURRR SURE"

I have a feeling that he'd end up there regardless of his choice.

MC is a fucking idiot.

"Heeeey can you come with me? To this secluded building outside, where for some reason students are allowed?"

"HURRR SURE"

Author should have just made a doujin to be honest.

nah man, if he made one, he couldnt serialize this. we need serializations of this stuff

I'm not sure whether I should be a masochist or a sadist when I read this manga.

Why do you need to choose? 

That "revenge" wasn't remotely sadistic or satisfying. There's no lasting proof. At the end of the day the MC's public humiliation is going viral and the one responsible just gets some apparent anemia in the hallway.

Yeah, he just kind of watched her as some slime unbuttoned her shirt.  Seems kind of weird for it to be the entire thing the series is about, but to go pretty mild about it

https://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=13142
Here's the mangaka's profile on MU, his H work can be found in the right place if you search for it mmm...

An interesting read. Might be worth it for awhile

He already has, google is your friend. It's some pretty sreious stuff.

I'm not sure whether I should be a masochist or a sadist when I read this manga.

Anyway this is pretty much TWGOK but with S&M plays instead.

No way. Keima was otherworldly. This is just some poor bullied boy that stumbled on an excalibur.... which happens to be in the form of a collar.

Anyway this is pretty much TWGOK but with S&M plays instead.

That "revenge" wasn't remotely sadistic or satisfying. There's no lasting proof. At the end of the day the MC's public humiliation is going viral and the one responsible just gets some apparent anemia in the hallway.

Any excuse to show pervy...

I'm in.

• Gao likes this
Hmmmm Cute

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics