Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 50votes)

Purgatory Dead Roll

Alt Names: alt 煉獄デッドロールalt Purgatory Deadrollalt Rengoku Dead Rolealt Rengoku Dead Rollalt Rengoku Deadroll
Author: Kawamoto Homura
Artist: Yoshimura Hideaki
Genres: Action ActionHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Sakai Hiroaki, a high school teenage mastermind with a genius-level intelligence and a lack of interest in anything that is easy to him.

During one unlucky day, in an attempt to stop a student from committing suicide, he ends up committing suicide himself.

After he awakens, he finds himself not in the real world, nor in heaven, but in purgatory, along with a group of others who did the same: commit suicide.

Sakai discovers that he and his peers are subjected to never-ending intense death games in this world for reasons unknown to him, and he tries to find a way to escape.
Go to Purgatory Dead Roll Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Purgatory Dead Roll released chapter discussions. New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies

83 Comments

Any raw link?

This months Dragon Age cover

Ck8S-GCUkAAQWFf.jpg

The cover reminds me SO freakin' much of Beato! <3 Mah 2nd most favorite heroine in all anime/manga! \○/

I follow the raws and I am enjoying it so far.

Thanks for the upload, great manga.

Edit: Confused this with another manga haha.

the problem with 'genius' protegenists is that an author can make his char smarter than himself.

Beleive me not this author look at his other works Kakegurui and Kakegurui Twin and both of those manga are masterpeaces and what I can tell from the korean scans this one is gonna be as good as those 2!

wait what yaoi? when? why?

the problem with 'genius' protegenists is that an author can make his char smarter than himself.

Cannot, maybe you mean.

But yeah i agree with ya.
If an author tries to establish that this char is genius by stating it outright, that already a minus point to me.

A correct example is the protagonists in No Game No Life. The author never states that they are genius, but that makes it even more amazing when the author shows us their terrifying intelligence.

But hey, it's the author of Kakegurui! We can at least expect some degree of psychological mindfuck!
    • Gao likes this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics