Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.92 - 36votes)

Innocent Rouge

Alt Names: alt イノサン Rouge ルージュ
Author: Sakamoto Shinichi
Artist: Sakamoto Shinichi
Genres: Historical HistoricalPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The continuation of Innocent (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/innocent-r10006).
Go to Innocent Rouge Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

34 Comments

Ahhh, I cannot wait for volume 3! Thank you so much Hi Wa Mata Naboru!! You are great!

I have to say - Marie is the best heroine I've ever seen in manga/comics.

Oh wow, it's here.

Thanks!

EDIT: ...ok who's the hero who deleted chapters 2-5? GG

You have to sign up to Batoto, to read rated content.

Well boys, our future king is getting cucked.

Wooah, so fast translated !
Still as much fantastically creepy, dark and fascinating than the prequel. I love Charles-Henri's development from back then, then the Sanson's "legacy"... It feels sad, but realistic. And now, Fersen & Robespierre on the game, hm ?
The artwork is simply breathtaking, and gives out such a spooky atmosphere... Ah, this series is so incredible ~~
Many thanks !!

Every time I see "rouge" on the internet, I assume it's a misspelling of "rogue".

But with that cover pic and all the talk about blood-staining, I suppose that's probably not it here.

'rouge' is French for 'red', so yes, in this case it's appropriate.

Every time I see "rouge" on the internet, I assume it's a misspelling of "rogue".

But with that cover pic and all the talk about blood-staining, I suppose that's probably not it here.

Oh wow, it's here.

Thanks!

you thought it was an asshole but in truth it was me: DIO!

Oh wow, it's here.

Thanks!

This is the sequel (continuation, really) of Sakamoto Shinichi's awesome "Innocent" series, apparently released in the same awesome quality by the same awesome scanlation group...

Insta-followed and insta-rated 5/5.

Thank you, Hi Wa Mata Noboru!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics