Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 329votes)

Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga

Alt Names: alt And Then Suddenly, My Partner of Fatealt それは突然、運命の相手がalt 그것은 갑자기 운명의 상대가alt 那是突然出现的、生命中的另一半alt Hauki, Ashavahan qu Aqidiraalt Suddenly, the Marriage Partner Showed Upalt Tiba-Tiba Saja Jodohku Munculalt Y De Repente, Mi Destinado Apareció
Author: Hiromoto Hiroki
Artist: Hiromoto Hiroki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Imagine a country where couples are chosen based on the compatibility of their genes. Whenever a resident reaches the age of 14, a partner will be suggested to him or her based on which match would result in the best child being born.

This is a collection of stories about some of the more “interesting” pairings chosen by this system.

The great stories with sweet vanilla flavor. :D
Go to Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Poll] Your favorite couple in this manga? New Window Takao-chan
  • 3 Replies
Topic Just for the record, premise is a horrible idea New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 27 Replies
Topic In vitro fertilisation New Window Evange
  • 0 Replies
Topic Quick Poll New Window TRMshadow
  • 5 Replies

426 Comments

nice chapter keep them coming. well to me the whole sss genetically compatible thing is just pure bull crap. because thats only saying you two have good genes and can make a smart baby if you wanted to.
I just had that fridge logic moment too, when i realized that twins can't possibly be SSS genetically compatible. But still, need moar of the first couple or else series drop.
righttt ... another debate over fictional story :\
I just happen to like incest story just because some of them offer good storyline than usual romance manga out there, but that didn't mean I resort incest in real life.

I have sisters (older and younger), and idea to make them love interest just kind of weird if not sick for some people. but a manga is a manga, not real life, learn to draw the line guys. its ok to have manga debate as long its still inside the manga, but debate it with real life situation is just lame.
The siblings were really cute, but indeed perhaps they weren't deemed suitable to be in a conventional love comedy. They are twins and the chapter implies there is social acceptance of their relationship, which may be a bit edgy...
My prediction is that chapter 0 is like a 'prelude' to the system, and chapter 1 onwards is the 'real story', so it should revolve around the two characters in chapter 1, or it can have arcs, and cameo appearances. There's no telling though
lame... this has to be the most retarded excuse for incest...
Siblings and twins even more so have very little genetic diversity which makes them the worst match possible...
It isn't that these new characters aren't bad, it's just that the ones in ch0 or the oneshot (assuming it was) are better, plus the way the story is, something like that would be more interesting than a typical romance.
since i dont know how to edit im sorry ill post again

ok i like the new chars they're pretty good i hope to see more
Huh what's wrong with the characters in chapter 1?

I find the girl to be very cute, and it looks like a few chapters will be about them.

I'm guessing they'll have around 5 chapters then we move on to a new couple.
the chapter 0 chars were better.....
@benji price
only characters in chapter 1 will shown up from now on??

I ... lost my will to follow this manga ... since I likes chara from chapter 0 more ... ;_;
ah the description was for chapter 1
i guess the first description was referring to chapter 1. sorry guys but there wont be different pairs each chapter. the story will be about wat you just read in chapt 1. so i look forward to reading the next chapter. yay!
Hm, the idea is interesting, but it's a bit empty if it ends being a different couple every chapter.
I'm a be pretty disappointed if this turns out if one of a few things happens:

1. The characters in ch0 don't appear again
2. It becomes only about the characters in ch1
3. Every chapter is two different people every time

Wouldn't mind if it alternated between couples for story lines, but not if every single chapter was different ones..
The old description was something ridiculous like "Perverted guy finds a girl sleeping in a room. She turns out to be a big pervert and they bang"
So Ch. 0 was just a oneshot? Anyway, this manga seems awesome, original plot, great story so far, cute characters (as well as being funny), pretty much everything you could ask for in a manga. And for any of you who think your disgusted by incestious relationships, remember, Eve was born from Adams rib right? So that means they shared the same blood and were siblings, so that means everyone is related! That is, if you believe all that christian and bible crap XD.

But yeah, TWINCEST IS WINCEST. XD.
I wonder how the manga is going to progress with the way they ended this chapter or are ch 0s the oneshot to the series.
lol wincest and legal too win win lol
the description looks fine to me....
why was the description changed? and what manga did the real one came from? (if that was really a fluke or just because this is ch 0 )
haha i had a great laugh reading this cant wait for chapt 1. there are times wen i think i probably read all the good manga cause i cant find nothing but theirs always something new and better coming out. just need to keep searching and searching.
of course the description is wrong...you've read chapter 0 in fact Chap 1 is what the description is referring to...
Buuut, I DO want to read whatever manga the description is.
Description is completely wrong.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics