Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 48votes)

Revival Man

Alt Names:
Author: Jae Yong Taek
Artist: Kim Jae-Han
Genres: Action ActionMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A story of an unemployed man that revives after 3 days of being dead. Follow his action-packed encounter with a large criminal organization.
Go to Revival Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

Holy shit. This turned out to be really really good.

So far, so good.

It's hard to wait for a new chapter, I need more of this shit.

hes korean jesus duh

There's a prologue too. They forgot to upload it.

Looks like another cool fighting manhwa. I'm a sucker for good art and action, and the gimmick isn't overused, either. Now the only question is if the protagonist revived in three days due to

A ) science,

B ) magic, or

C ) pure will and a kick to the nads of reality.

Just for fun, my vote's on C.

my bet is B. Maybe the girl earlier is a witch XD

Looks like another cool fighting manhwa. I'm a sucker for good art and action, and the gimmick isn't overused, either. Now the only question is if the protagonist revived in three days due to

A ) science,

B ) magic, or

My bet is magic. He will magically appear in his bed everytime 3 days later :D

A ) science,

B ) magic, or

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics