Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.74 - 104votes)

Neko no Otera no Chion-san

Alt Names: alt Chion-san of the Cats' Templealt 猫のお寺の知恩さん
Author: Ojiro Makoto
Artist: Ojiro Makoto
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Looking for peace, Gen decided to attend high school somewhere far from his home, in another prefecture, where his distant relatives look after the local temple, which will become Gen's new home and the start of his new life shared with his older female cousin, Chion.
Go to Neko no Otera no Chion-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

85 Comments

Thanks for picking it up :)

That smile will depopulate the cities

she's a bit THICC ain't she?

well, since it was at rural place I expect there is country-side dialect, that would be perfect image of village girl, nonetheless she's pretty good.
Oh and the MC too, he's not those kind of casual MC where he saw panties or something like that they will jolt in over exaggerating manner and blushing like hell. He's a damn straight man, He saw, He savour it, He Memorise it.
worth the rating

alrite, follow it.

4UORtZr.jpg

4.97 rating??? Gotta check this out!

Dat pussy though.

Oh !

*sees page 16*

...Hmm. Nope, too obvious.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO AN UPDATE 

where are the updates

this is a masterpiece, it demands attention 

why do people translate jump when there's bigger fish to take care of

Moar big gurls when?

This is really cute lol.

Followed & Thanks for translating!

Not really a spoiler, but it's mentioned in chapter 3 that they aren't blood related (2nd cousins through marriage or something like that, I forget exactly).

Even more of a reason for them to get together in the end.

Hell yeah, this is what I've been looking for!

Thanks so much for doing this SAZ! I've been wanting to read this since I saw it in Jump a while back, but with my Japanese where it's at, it's a bit difficult to fully grasp the meaning without an English version to compare to.

I can't remember why, but I had this manga followed even before the first chapter, it seems.

Good surprise! \O/

Because of fujiyama-san wa shinshunki?

>put up an act the whole day

>she waited for him there in the dark

That is some high level bullying, but kind of cute too.

moar

I can't remember why, but I had this manga followed even before the first chapter, it seems.

Good surprise! \O/

God bless, SAZ. Our lord and savior. 

Already love me some Chion with that little attitude twist, long con/joke she was playing.

Kudos Katekin mangaka.

God bless you, SAZ

tumblr_m3bfv2ZTaw1r9tdsn.gif

Why yes, I will read more tall girls manga thank you very much.

More cat in the credit please

So this time we get cousin incest huh? interesting.

Not really a spoiler, but it's mentioned in chapter 3 that they aren't blood related (2nd cousins through marriage or something like that, I forget exactly).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics