Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 28votes)

Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume

Alt Names: alt 灼熱の卓球娘alt Gadis Pingpong yang Membaraalt Scorching Ping Pong Girls
Author: Asano Yagura
Artist: Asano Yagura
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga follows middle school students Koyori Tsumuzikaze and Agari Kamiya as they enter the world of girls' middle school ping pong.
Go to Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

There's not enough material for a second season. The anime went further than the source material.

As of around the middle of chapter 7 the anime has ended. I don't know if chapter 7 wasn't out yet but it is now I guess.

So I don't know how I didnt notice but I just realized i read chapter 1 and it went straight to chapter 7 and i kept reading without realizing it.

Glad to see this manga picked up. I really liked the anime, although it's not getting second season due to the reception (not sure if im right), but I'd like to see how far this goes in the manga.

There's not enough material for a second season. The anime went further than the source material.

Glad to see this manga picked up. I really liked the anime, although it's not getting second season due to the reception (not sure if im right), but I'd like to see how far this goes in the manga.

Having it here helps a lot!! thanks anons

It's here ... doki doki ping pong. 

Thanks, /a/nons.

Thanks to whoever that continued this series!

Thanks for the suggestion, but what i really meant is a (maybe fictional) physical sport where male vs female match is a common occurrence, or where the sport team are mixed in genders.

Granted, again, most battle shounen already fit this :P, but there's difference between shounen battle and shounen sport, you get what i was saying.

Archery used to be mixed gender for the Olympics, until one of the female Chinese archers dominated the entire competition, then they made Archery male only for the next olympics and then brought back female archery for the following one after.

Also Kendo or Fencing maybe?

Thanks for the suggestion, but what i really meant is a (maybe fictional) physical sport where male vs female match is a common occurrence, or where the sport team are mixed in genders.

Granted, again, most battle shounen already fit this :P, but there's difference between shounen battle and shounen sport, you get what i was saying.

"Munemune senpai" LOLOLOL

Thanks for picking this up :)

Why the heck does this look so lewd to me?

Two girls getting aroused by hitting balls with the size of ping pong ball. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I expected cute loli doing cute things with ping pong, what I got is a hot-blooded lolis playing ping-pong with a lot of sweats and tears.

This manga somehow gives me strange thought...

When will we get a shounen sport manga where the basic premise is the sport are universally gender-mixed...

Granted, all mind sport (Chess, Shougi, and so on) are already mixed gender, but i was thinking about physical mixed-gender sport.

Well, there is a certain "stupid sexy water polo manga" where the players are both genders. Though it stopped being a sport manga after dozen of chapters.

Also Kendo or Fencing maybe?

This manga somehow gives me strange thought...

When will we get a shounen sport manga where the basic premise is the sport are universally gender-mixed...

Granted, all mind sport (Chess, Shougi, and so on) are already mixed gender, but i was thinking about physical mixed-gender sport.

Needs more alien ping pong masters.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics