Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 47votes)

Granblue Fantasy

Alt Names: alt グランブルーファンタジーalt Granblue Fantasy
Author: Cygames & Fuugetsu Makoto
Artist: Ooiwa Kenji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance Romance
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga adaptation of the mobile game "Granblue Fantasy" follows Gran and his ever growing crew of skyfarers as they journey across Phantagrande Skydom, avoiding capture from the Erste Empire.

Original Japanese version published online at https://cycomi.com/title.php?title_id=1
Go to Granblue Fantasy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Game Discussion New Window kyoukaya
  • 0 Replies

53 Comments

Rackam stop being tsun and just get on that ship already!

Considering cygames' rage of bahamut turned to a pretty nice anime it would be nice if they also turn this into a decent anime.

29dzgo3.png

RAKAMUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!

I'm ready for the incoming Rackam memes hahaha

>gran is the mc

that means Naru, Danua n Marisa are going to show up 

cant wait for SOIYA! SOIYA! SOIYA!

>Self-insert-kun is the main character

>It's not Cagliostro

Why even bother?

Cag will be the love interest

I wish

>Self-insert-kun is the main character

>It's not Cagliostro

Why even bother?

My greatest regret this week is not being able to play the game despite being in Japan.

My Galaxy S5 was bought in the U.S., so it's region-locked.

Bro, you can use this link http://game.granbluefantasy.jp/#mypageto play on browser. Be warned though, I'd recommend you to use it's lowest settings when not playing on wifi as its a data consuming beast.

The manga art is surprisingly pretty good

My greatest regret this week is not being able to play the game despite being in Japan.

My Galaxy S5 was bought in the U.S., so it's region-locked.

Interesting so far, looking forward to what happens next.

• RSD likes this
Didnt know that it was translated.
Even though I dont play mobile games, thank you!

Drop me a message if you're interested in the psds for translating into other languages and whatnot.

The picture reminds me of Tales series crossed with Square Enix games and the current anime Endride. Too much stereotypes again, but who cares. Gonna be back later for the story.

When will Djeeta be cannon?

I want to read Djeeta version.... or at leasr makes them a twin. They have the same dad anyway

Make it them as siblings or childhood friends seems legit I guess. I love djeeta as harpist class.

Spoiler

cruddy SR summons lol hahaha...*gets crushed by multi battle proto bahamut*

where's djeeta ? (╯°□°)╯

If she doesn't appear, WE RIOT!

Also Rackam must be a living meme

I want to read Djeeta version.... or at leasr makes them a twin. They have the same dad anyway

So.. what game is this again?

Your ability to read ia amazing.

Just the best mobile game everyone should be playing 

YASSSSSSSSSSSS

where's djeeta ? (╯°□°)╯

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics