Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 209votes)

Koharu no Hibi

Alt Names: alt こはるの日々alt 小春伴身边alt Days of Koharualt Hari-hari Koharualt Indian Summer Days and Usalt 코하루의 나날alt Koharu Daysalt Повседневная жизнь Кохару
Author: Ooshiro Youkou
Artist: Ooshiro Youkou
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On his way to school, Torii Akira helps a girl who was about to fall down. From that moment he keeps running into that girl, and she seems very happy to see Akira. Could this be the reason Akira can't help smiling all day?

Before long, however, Akira begins to notice the true face of that girl. Her obsession growing every day, Koharu's eccentricity causes her to take anything involving Akira to the extreme, disregarding the concerns and well-being of others as she seeks her senpai's affection.
Go to Koharu no Hibi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is a pacifist "deep love" girl a yandere? New Window lapidibus
  • 14 Replies
Topic Yandere's are crazy. New Window holybell0
  • 2 Replies

316 Comments

This series is amazing, the randoms keeping it up have my gratitude.
I swear this better not turn into School Days >:/
shes seriously like a dog, she pick up everything he throws away like it was some kind of fetch game, she follows him like a puppy and even brings him the newspaper
man shes strangely cute and loveable
4chan doesn't equal Anon Scans. The last few chapters were done by randoms on /a/.
shes gonna kill the other girl
very good manga :) btw, 4chan = Anon Scans? http://anonscans.blogspot.com/
MY GOD this manga is totally amazing AWESOME, i m really excited, dam good manga
I really would like to know, at least a little, about Koharu's home situation. I can't imagine what kind of family would produce such an obsessive girl, or be fine with the state of her room.
Yeah, this is good and i also think she will be come a Yandere :P
I can't wait til she becomes a Yandere
lolz, yeah, nice manga, a bit freaky though
i like it
She is so....cray cray. I hope he doesn't die if he breaks up with her.
Logically when she realizes other girls exist out there she should become totally yandere, but until now she has been perfectly fine with his close female friend. Instead of yandere it may be she has some weird reason to be the way she is, something other than simple strong feelings for him. The author could really move in any direction as it is now at chapter 10, but i hope he choses a more psychologically interesting conclusion, something like "Welcome to the NHK".
Is gonna turn out to be a yandere, or is she just a strange and somewhat creepy, but harmless girl?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics