Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 65votes)

Kin no Tamago

Alt Names: alt 金のタマゴalt Golden Eggs
Author: Katsuwo
Artist: Katsuwo
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: To sell 10 million copies! This is the dream of the newbie editor, Sakurai Tamako. As she goes through funny moments, sad times, and even hardships, Tamako is running towards her dream!
Go to Kin no Tamago Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

99 Comments

I think this chapter she regressed to 8th grade.

...Or became strong?!

*crack*

You simultaneously won the internets and lost your immortal soul with that comment man

I was on the fence for this, but the third chapter cinch it for me. XD

She's a little bit childish, yes. But her thought process and sympathy are definitely more than just your average adult. 

I think this chapter she regressed to 8th grade.

...Or became strong?!

*crack*

more katsuwo = yes

The mangaka draw too many child personality, even the adult woman in his manga is a bit childish, but that what makes them cute mmm...

She's a little bit childish, yes. But her thought process and sympathy are definitely more than just your average adult. 

The mangaka draw too many child personality, even the adult woman in his manga is a bit childish, but that what makes them cute mmm...

Spoiler

What a beautiful Duwang.

So basically this is Bocchi after...

Spoiler

No, strong Bocchi will write a book about making friends using her expertise and it will sell 10 million copies.

So basically this is Bocchi after...

Spoiler

The author who sells 10 million copies will be Bocchi!

Thats so cute

I know that feeling of wanting to read everything. I feel you! I feel you deeply! Your feeling I can feel deeply.

Spoiler

I know that feeling of wanting to read everything. I feel you! I feel you deeply! Your feeling I can feel deeply.

I get the feeling this mangaka is hoping to sell 10 Million copies as soon as possible just from the number of Manga's they have ongoing. This is number three right? Bocchi, Colours and now this one.

We'll see if this author can beat Cool-sensei in the number of ongoing Manga. That guy even have some doujinshi in-between his works.

I get the feeling this mangaka is hoping to sell 10 Million copies as soon as possible just from the number of Manga's they have ongoing. This is number three right? Bocchi, Colours and now this one.

Yep!

Ooh this is interesting. It kinda reminds me with Shirobako but this one is more about light novel production.

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh that doesn't really work with protagonists older than 13

It's....alright

Just freakin' adorable.

Huh, Katsuwo, mangaka of Hitoribocchi & Mitsuboshi Colors that's why I'm very familiar with the artwork, gotta follow this one mmm...

Page 1 the guy is holding a book with a front cover of Mitsuboshi Colors.

Haha, she looks like evil Bocchi when she says "Just because".

And when I went to check why the artstyle is familiar I found another manga by the author, yay!

Very interesting characters and premise indeed; and I always like stories that involve Editors/Authors (for example, Bakuman).

/follow

That was pretty interesting...totally following this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics