Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 160votes)

Sayonara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei

Alt Names: alt さようなら竜生こんにちは人生alt 再见龙生你好人生alt Goodbye Dragon Life, Hello Human Life
Author: Nagashima Hiroaki
Artist: Kurono
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The oldest and strongest Dragon who grew tired of living chose to die when a group of dragon slayers came for his life. While the Dragon's soul was waiting to drift toward the Sea of Souls, he noticed it had been reborn into a human baby. The Dragon then decided to live his life as a Human to the fullest, regaining his will to live. The Dragon was born into the child of a farmer who lives his live in the frontier. Even as a human, he possesses enormous amounts of power due to to his Dragon soul.

Original Webcomic:
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/333000127/
Go to Sayonara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Web Novel New Window hiiro
  • 2 Replies

193 Comments

So begins the story of the reborned dragon Dran (what a great naming sense).
I hope I'll like this as much as I liked the story of the dragon reborn Rand.

Basically your average reincarnation MC fellatio story where the superpowered MC does shit and gets girls. Hopefully not terrible, but as anyone with any taste can attest to, probably not very good.

I'll give it the benefit of doubt since he was reborn into his own world.

I'm actually curious if any series pulls off the reborn in an parallel world with a mage being born in our world and trying to pass his memories as chuunibyou.

Basically your average reincarnation MC fellatio story where the superpowered MC does shit and gets girls. Hopefully not terrible, but as anyone with any taste can attest to, probably not very good.

Human with the Soul of a dragon………………………DRAGONBORN!!!!

I used to read the WN but i think they stopping the translation (TT_TT)

Oh god, it's 'Fumu Fumu Fumu Fumu Fumu" and "Let's describe this girl's beauty each time we meet one (and sometimes again with the same girl in different places)" the WN, now in manga format.

Shameless power fantasy, but entertaining until the above two points kept happening until I wanted to die before reading another "Fumu, let me describe your beauty down by this river (insert paragraphs of literary wanking) fumu fumu fumu." Maybe the manga might make it more palatable.

Another rebirth manga... eh. At least it's not something stupid like dying in the modern day and reborn in the past/parallel universe I suppose. It has dragons, so I'll bite. lol

He then encounter the Demon of the Lamia race,

Lamia

Lamia

Sounds like justice and glory. Followed.

Wow, Dran looks way different than LN version

Finally a new manga with a dragon that isn't a loli !!

Yep.. Not some otaku reborn with power but an ancient dragon reborn as something much weaker.

And there are monster girls.

Followed. 

Read this on alphapolis recently. Seemed like a good manga for translators to pick up. Glad to see it happen.

Wow, another LN getting an adaption.
More hype.

I like the premise! A sure follow on this one

Waw, i must say tho, he's already quite handsome in his dragon's form. :P

Very interesting.

just hope the story similar with the novel...

intresting, not a human being reborn but dragon being reborn as a human

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics